Community_discussions_small  

Comment

meals included

1 Oct 2007 Janine said

Default_avatar
Hi all,
I am heading on the Beaches and Reefs tour in November and i am a bit confused by the meals thins. Sometimes there are (B) or (D) symbols beside the itinerary but i have been reading that meals are NOT included. What's the deal??
  • 5 Oct 2007 Kanoodle_24 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Janine:
    Hi all,
    I am heading on the Beaches and Reefs tour in November and i am a bit confused by the meals thins. Sometimes there are (B) or (D) symbols beside the itinerary but i have been reading that meals are NOT included. What’s the deal??

Are you doing Sydney to Cairns or reverse? And what date? I’m doing Sydney to Cairns November 4th…. you on the same tour?

• 5 Oct 2007 Janine said

Default_avatar

No i’m doing the tour from the 22nd of November to the 5th of December. Hope you have a great time and let me know how the tour goes!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Oct 2007 said

Default_avatar

Just to let you know that MOST of your meals ARE NOT included. I did the reefs and rainforests tour in july, and I was quite upset that you had to buy most of your meals. It was kind of a joke really. Umm, so definately put the cost of food in your budget, as it can get quite expensive.

• 16 Oct 2007 Laura1983 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

Where is days B and D it means included, most breakfasts r included on cairns sunshine trail bu they leave the rest open so u can do what u like. Its better that way as then u can do what suits u as on free days u can eat whenever rather than being tied down. A lot of dinenrs r inc anyway or inc in optionals like croc farm and i went sailing 4 3 days/2 nights and all food was inc then which was gr8. B prepared 2 pay 4 food esp lunches every day pretty much but food is cheap compared 2 uk 4 me anyway as exchange is 1:2.4 approx.

Hppe that helps,
    laura

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion