Community_discussions_small  

Question

Egypt and the Nile 22-29 December 2012 - Anyone?

21 Sep 2012 Ree asked

Ree

Hey i wanted to start a thread to see if anyone is looking at the Egypt & the Nile in late December. It would be great to know whom shall be going to Egypt from around the world, and anything others were thinking about going.

• 29 Nov 2012 KristiG17 said

KristiG17

Why? I haven’t seen anything that this has been cancelled.

• 29 Nov 2012 moz456 said

moz456

Not sure what that guy is on about….

• 29 Nov 2012 Arlette said

Arlette

dave, i don’t know the answer to your question but i’ll guess i’ll take my universal adapter. thx for the heads up.

explorer—-unless Contiki cancels the trip, I plan on going. having faith and saying my prayers. :)

• 29 Nov 2012 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

I had the same problems as most of you but with Insight almost Two Years Ago which is their sister company to Contiki.Was All Set to Go till Political Troubles caused me to look into other options would up on a UK Tour Instead.I hope for those of us still planning to head to Egypt it all works out for you though.

• 29 Nov 2012 megatron said

Default_avatar

hi im tom from canada. ill be in cairo from the 14-22 and was thinking of goin on tour wit u guys as well. im a little unsure about egypts political unstability…israel just attacked gaza last week and gaza is not far from cairo, what do u guys think?

• 29 Nov 2012 Ree said

Ree

Cairo’s issues was mostly unrelated to israel and was about ousting a dictatorship. The battles were mainly protestors vs police and did not really involve tourists.

I guess the choice is up to the individual, but the history and adventure in Egypt is probably worth making the journey for.

• 30 Nov 2012 moz456 said

moz456

We’ll be fine, don’t stress too much!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion