Community_discussions_small  

Question

Considering doing my first contiki tour

21 Sep 2012 Shabba asked

Shabba

Hi,

I'm considering doing a contiki tour just because I've never traveled abroad before and need to experience something new, being a generally shy guy in nature, breaking the mold in a way.

My initial plan was to visit manchester just so I could see Man Utd vs Liverpool at Old Trafford (big football fan) but then a friend kinda put the idea into my head to do a contiki tour and see Europe as well, seeing that majority of the cost involved would actually be travel costs, so might as well experience the rest while i'm there.

Back to my actual question...anyone have any suggestions for which tour would be the best if i'm looking to go either mid January 2013 or early April 2013 taking into account the fact I could probably only do about 2 weeks due to the nature of my job?

Thanks,

• 24 Sep 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

Two weeks is kinda hard IMO to see Europe, but the best thing for you to do is just search all the European tours for yourself and pick which one you would like to do. Just ask yourself what kind of tour you’d want to do: superior (hotels), budget (hostels), or camping and then go from there

http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours

• 24 Sep 2012 Phil said

Phil

Hey man do the european highlights tour in early april thats what im doing its 14 days so its perfect 4 you if you only have two weeks.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion