Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens - June 10th, 2013!

22 Sep 2012 Megan asked

Megan

Just looking to see if anyone else is thinking of doing this tour! I'm all booked for June 10th and I'm leaving the US on June 8th, so I'll be arriving there a day early and staying at the Royal National.

I'm also doing Greek Island Hopping starting on July 4th, 2013. I'll be hanging out in Athens for a few days between trips, hoping some other people will be there too during that time. Let me know if you'll be on either of these tours! Can't wait! :)

• 3 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

Hey I’m doing the European encounter on the 28th of June till the 13 of July the doing the greek island hopping from the 16th July till the 28th of July can not wait first ever trip over seas

• 3 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

That’s awesome Nathan, you’ll have a blast! I can’t wait for my trip either!

• 12 Dec 2012 Koby said

Koby

I’m booked to do the London to Athens plus Greek islands leaving June 11. I’ll also be staying at the Royal National at least on the 10th June, most likely a couple of nights beforehand as well. Booked today, can’t wait for the next 6 months to go by :)

• 12 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Hey Koby! That’s awesome, looks like we’re gonna be on the same tour! Are you going solo? I sort of wish I had booked the Greek Islands extension, but I decided to book the Greek Island Hopping tour separately because I like the looks of it and I wanted a bit more time in Greece. But we’ll at least be together for the London to Athens portion so that’s exciting! :)

• 12 Dec 2012 Koby said

Koby

Yeah going on my own :) that’s awesome, we I’ll have to meet up for a drink when we get to London!

• 13 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yeah that sounds great, we definitely should! I’m so glad to have finally found someone else doing this tour! Haha I’ve been thinking about creating a facebook group for it so that people can join as they book, that way we can all keep in touch and arrange meet-ups and whatnot :)

• 13 Dec 2012 Koby said

Koby

Will it be the same tour though, seeing as mine has the Greek island adventurer already on it? I haven’t got any documents or booking reference yet so I’m not 100% sure of the exact details! But it would be awesome if we were on the same one! Facebook group is an awesome idea! Definitely add me if you go ahead with it :)

• 13 Dec 2012 Adam said

Adam

I’m doing the London-Athens plus greek island adventurer starting on 25th June, can’t wait :)

• 13 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yep it’ll be the same tour! Greek Island Adventurer is just an extension – not everyone will be doing it (but I’m sure most will). So basically, my part of the tour will end in Athens on July 1st while you go on to the Greek Isles. And once you get your booking reference number, you can join the meet-up on here… I’m the only one in it so far haha. I think I’ll definitely do the facebook group soon so I’ll let you know when I do!

Adam, that’s awesome! Sounds like a great tour, I hope you have fun!

• 13 Dec 2012 Koby said

Koby

Awesome yep as soon as I get my stuff I’ll sign up to it :) soo excited!!

• 13 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Yay! I’m SO excited too, June can’t come soon enough! Add me on facebook if you want, the link should be on my profile :)

• 24 Feb 2013 meagandegrassi said

meagandegrassi

Hey everyone,
    I’m all booked for the London to Athens tour. I’m coming on my own from Australia. When I finish up this tour I’m thinking of booking the Greek Island 9 day Busabout tour. Anyone else doing that?

• 24 Feb 2013 Megan said

Megan

Hey Meagan! Sweet name haha. Glad to know you’ll be on this tour as well, I can’t wait! We actually have a facebook group if you’d like to join us so that we can all chat, there are 7 members so far. Here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/173103312813597/ :)

• 25 Feb 2013 meagandegrassi said

meagandegrassi

Haha! That it is! Sounds good, I’ll check it out now. Thank you xox

• 18 Mar 2013 Ryano said

Ryano

Hey everyone is this the London to Athens that leaves london on 11ths of June?

• 18 Mar 2013 Ryano said

Ryano

Wow – freaking out because I am not Ryan wow! :/

• 18 Mar 2013 Koby said

Koby

Yes this is that one! We have a Facebook group with the link in the comments above for our tour. And if you aren’t Ryan who are you and who is Ryan ? Haha

• 18 Mar 2013 Domenica said

Domenica

Thats was me, I don’t know who Ryan was! And I do not know how I was in his account lol :/

• 18 Mar 2013 Domenica said

Domenica

I’ll join the facebook group :)

• 21 Mar 2013 sawan said

Default_avatar

hey hi . I am from India and i am planning to book London to athens starting 10th June. Can you please let me know how many people are already going on this trip?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion