Community_discussions_small  

Question

Not Available?????????

24 Jan 2007 Shannon Emily asked

Default_avatar
My tour says its "Not Available" in the dates and rates section! Eeker I really hope this means that the tour is booked out, not that it is cancelled!!!!!

Can anyone tell me? Confused

Shan Smiler
  • 27 Jan 2007 guitrchik3 said

Default_avatar

Mine did that too…just meant it was full. No worries

• 27 Jan 2007 junior37991 said

Default_avatar

Second that. Mine says unavailable too and it was a guarenteed departure and I know it is full.

Matty

• 28 Jan 2007 jess******* said

Default_avatar

Call for availability means there are less than 7 spaces left, or at least thats what they told me when I rang the other day!! Thats what my trip is, pretty amazing seeing as it doesn’t leave for 8 months!!

• 30 Jan 2007 Shannon Emily said

Default_avatar

Hello All

Well unfortunately my tour was cancelled! Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Which i am lucky that i checked this site, as i knew before my travel agent did! Gave me the time to get her off her bum and get me onto the next tour which is slightly more expensive and goes for slightly longer but leaves the same day so i dont have to stuff around with my flights and that!

Oh the drama…. Oh well it is in there conditions, to cancel at any time, and in case of this happenin, i was a bit flexible with my time when i flew into London, so that i could get on something longer. Everyone should try to be a bit flexible with there time and save the dramas! And yes i am on hols from work, just made sure i had a coupla days either side so things were easier.

Anyways hope you all have fun on your tours

Shan Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Jan 2007 Kamada said

Default_avatar

Mine was cancelled too, so instead of finishing up in Rome we now have to do another tour that finishes in London and then fly back to Rome to continue with everything else we have booked. Very annoying!!

• 31 Jan 2007 Kamada said

Default_avatar

I wanted to do that tour but in April. Now we’re doing European Highlights. Our fantastic travel agent has manged to do a big sort out of our plans to make it work. Yay!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion