Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sydney New Year

24 Sep 2012 Nadine asked

Nadine

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking into booking with Contiki for New Year in Sydney. Has anyone booked or looking to book too? I'm hoping to join the beach and reefs tour after. I'll be travelling on my own for the first time so would really like to get to know people before heading out there :o)

• 2 Oct 2012 Alexandra said

Alexandra

hey nadine, I will be in Sydney for new years eve and I´m going on my own as well. would be cool to know someone :o) Booked the beaches and reefs tour with sailing already starting Sydney January 2nd.

• 4 Oct 2012 Kirsty1991 said

Kirsty1991

I would really love to do this for New Years but I don’t have anyone to travel with and have never done a Contiki before so would be a bit nervous doing it alone!

• 29 Oct 2012 Elizabeth said

Default_avatar

Hi, I would like to spend the New Year in Sydney, Australia. I have never travelled with Contiki. I am looking for a someone to room with during my Australian adventure. I’m also hoping to do another tour after the New Years in Sydney tour. Feel free to send me a message if you need a roommate.

• 29 Oct 2012 SarahD said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am going to be in Sydney for New Years too! I am joining the beaches and reef tour just after (2nd Jan) would love to get to know someone before I travel too. I have not been on a contiki tour so a tiny bit nervous too! Glad I am not the only one haha

Feel free to message me if you want to chat :)

• 5 Nov 2012 Victoria said

Victoria

Hi, I want to stay in Sydney before I do the contiki Reefs tour from Jan 3-20th.. Anyone doing it without the contiki tour for New Years, seperately?

• 5 Nov 2012 Victoria said

Victoria

I want to travel before NYE so I can see new years in Sydney.. Anyone want to room with me? I d love to get to know everyone, so we are not all alone

• 6 Nov 2012 Nadine said

Nadine

Hi Everyone,

I’ve booked the Reefs and Rainforests tour starting in Cairns from 13th December to 28th December ending up in Sydney so I’ll definitely be there for NYE!! Cant wait now less than 5 weeks to go!!

Anyone booked?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion