Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Escapade - Party Party Party :)

6 May 2008 Notleonardo said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

I just finished doing the Escapade tour (started April 8), and just wanted to let all you guys know it was, by far, the best 25 days of my entire life Smiler

I was fortunate enough to be with an amazing group of people - everyone was friendly, all just there to have fun, and enjoy the experience. You don't have to party all the time if you don't want to (in fact, it's probably best to have a night off every now and then), but even if partying isn't your thing, you will still love this tour. All that matters is that you have the right attitude.

Just make the most of every day, do what suits you, but remember to try and get around to meet everyone. Even if you're travelling with some friends, make sure you try and associate with everyone else on the tour. That way everyone has fun together, and there are no little groups forming. We ran into a couple of other tours where people had formed little cliques, and they didn't seem to be having as much fun as our group.

A lot of the Contiki reps told us they loved the way we were clearly a very together group... these people become like your family! It's only been 3 days, and I'm having serious withdrawl symptoms already... missing everyone and everything Wink

I just wanted to let you all know that all your excitement and anticipation is going to be wellworth it Wink I've made friendships that will last a lifetime, and I really hope you guys get to have the awesome, amazing, experience I was lucky enough to have.

Hopefully you guys are fortunate enough to have Kiralee as your TM and Rich as your driver... they're absolutely amazing...

Oh, if anyone wants any advice on anything, just let me know and I'll try to answer in any way I can. It's still fresh in my mind (well, what I can actually remember, lol), so I'm happy to share any info you might want to hear...

Hope this makes you even more excited Wink
  • 21 May 2012 ClaireS said

Default_avatar

Hey I am going in August this year :) this has made me even more excited! :D I was just wondering roughly how much spending money did you take?

:)

• 24 May 2012 EMLY33 said

EMLY33

Im going on this tour in 12 days :) How much money did you spend on the 25 days??

• 9 Jun 2012 Explorer1353406 said

Default_avatar

I also have a money question! I’m going in July and just wondering how much you budgeted for? :)

• 17 Aug 2012 kirbyjean said

kirbyjean

hey im going in april 2013 and have based my budget plus alittle more off of the advice that is given but the contiki FAQ :) it really helped

• 15 Nov 2012 Jaimee said

Jaimee

Im doing this next April! What was the weather like when you went, and same as everyone, what was money like??

• 15 Nov 2012 kirbyjean said

kirbyjean

jaimee what date are you going?

• 15 Nov 2012 Jaimee said

Jaimee

I’m on the 8th of April:)

• 21 Nov 2012 Beegee said

Beegee

Hi im going at the end of march the 28th? Anyone else? Also yes how much money should be be budgeting for??
    This has made me soooo much more excited!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion