Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery March 3, 2013

25 Sep 2012 Agavni asked

Agavni

Hey guys. I'm from California, going on the European Discovery tour on March 3, 2012. Anyone else going on this?

• 29 Sep 2012 Claire_Lawrence said

Claire_Lawrence

Hi, nice to meet you! I’m from the UK and going on the tour too, also a solo traveller. Looking forward to meeting you!

• 29 Sep 2012 heart_of_a_wanderer said

heart_of_a_wanderer

Hi there, nice to meet you both. I’m from New York and will be going on the trip alone as well. I look forward to meeting you both as well.

• 29 Sep 2012 Claire_Lawrence said

Claire_Lawrence

Are you both spending some time in London before the tour?

• 29 Sep 2012 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi girls! Nice to meet both of you as well! I’ll be in London on the morning of March 4th so I kinda have most of the day to spend before we meet with the group at night. When will you guys be arriving in London?

• 29 Sep 2012 heart_of_a_wanderer said

heart_of_a_wanderer

I arrive on the morning of the 4th as well, a little after 9 am if I’m not mistaken. I figured I would try and take in some of the London sights since, we’ll only be there 1 night.

• 30 Sep 2012 Claire_Lawrence said

Claire_Lawrence

I’m arriving on the afternoon/evening of the 4th, probably travelling down on the train as I only live a couple of hours away.

• 21 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Hey, I’m from Australia and I’ll be going on this tour as well  I arrive on the 4th for the extra day in London.

• 21 Oct 2012 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi Rebecca. What time will you be arriving in London? My flight arrives at 1pm. Any plans for that day?

• 21 Oct 2012 Claire_Lawrence said

Claire_Lawrence

Hi Rebecca! Looking forward to meeting you :-)

• 21 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

My flight information only has a date, the travel agent wasn’t sure why it didn’t show up. When I find ou I’ll let you know :) As for plans, I’m not too sure
    Look forward to meeting you all :)

• 8 Dec 2012 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

Hey All, I have recently booked this tour also, travelling solo from Australia. Looking forward to metting you all there.

• 9 Dec 2012 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi Jason. Looking forward to meeting you too! When will you be arriving in London?

• 10 Dec 2012 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be arriving in London on the 1st. Having a few days there before the trip starts. Have you decided what you’ll do when you arrive?

• 28 Dec 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

My flight arrives in London at 6:45 am on the 4th :) Nice and early

• 9 Jan 2013 Rodrigo said

Rodrigo

Hi Girls… I’m going too!

• 9 Jan 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi Rodrigo. Looking forward to meeting you. What day do you arrive in London?

• 9 Jan 2013 Claire_Lawrence said

Claire_Lawrence

Hi Rodrigo, looking forward to meeting you soon on the tour!

• 18 Jan 2013 Jac said

Jac

My husband and I will be on this tour too – Though our plane doesn’t arrive in London until 4pm on the 4th so hopefully we will make the pre tour meeting.

• 18 Jan 2013 Rodrigo said

Rodrigo

I will arrive on 3th in London. See you!

• 18 Jan 2013 Rodrigo said

Rodrigo

Anyone know if the discovery european tour people’s will do together (in the same bus) with people from the tour european inspiration?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.