Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery March 3, 2013

25 Sep 2012 Agavni asked

Agavni

Hey guys. I'm from California, going on the European Discovery tour on March 3, 2012. Anyone else going on this?

• 23 Jan 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi Jac. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

• 30 Jan 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

Anyone landing around 1pm that would want to meet at the airport and head into town together?

• 31 Jan 2013 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ll already be there on the 1st but keen to catch up prior to the tour starting. Will you be heading to the Russell Square hotel from the airport?

• 31 Jan 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

Hey Jason. I haven’t received my hotel info yet, but I was gonna head to the hotel from the airport to drop off my luggage and then go around town for a bit. Are you staying at the Russell Square Hotel?

• 31 Jan 2013 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

Cool cool, not staying at the Hotel Russell Square but another one just around the corner.

Are you still arriving on the 4th? If you are keen to catch up somewhere around London that afternoon. Could meet in the hotel lobby at like 3 – 4ish and with anyone that is keen?

• 31 Jan 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

I’m still arriving on the 4th.

And ya, 3-4ish we’ll be good.

• 1 Feb 2013 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

sounds good, meet at Hotel Russell Square at 3.30 on the 4th? See you there!

• 3 Feb 2013 zerozero7 said

Default_avatar

Which tour are you guys on ?>

• 3 Feb 2013 zerozero7 said

Default_avatar

I’ve never travelled alone but thinking of just packing up and going? wanna do the one in early march..

• 27 Feb 2013 Mari_02 said

Default_avatar

Hiii, I´m in this tour too!!! I´m from Brazil!!

• 27 Feb 2013 Mari_02 said

Default_avatar

I arrive on the 4th

• 1 Mar 2013 Agavni said

Agavni

Hi Mari, see you soon!

• 1 Mar 2013 Jason87 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, just landed in London! See a few of us are here in the next couple of days, if you want to catch up prior to the tour let me know. Either on here or fb which I get more access to… jasondaniels87@hotmail.com
    Cheers

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.