Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping 13 days - 15 July 2007

9 Feb 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar
Hay peoples!<BR><BR>Let me know if any of y'all are joining this tour! Have had the time of my life already on one Contiki tour b4 through central Europe in 05/06 and it's the bomb! Am back for more in Greece from the 15th July. Lets start the party before it begins!!!<BR>Paul - Aus - Perth :-P
  • 10 Mar 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hay Gabi/Mindy,

Prague, Bratislava, Vienna…. i AM impressed!… nice…. After Amsterdam/Greece Contiki, one of my friends comes back to AUS and Scott and I are travelling on through Europe… we both are doing at least a year stint…we’re heaps excited!!… Our ages are 25 to 28, what about you two?
    I hear great things about Mykonos, gona be so good, sooo good!

Seeya! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 May 2007 Kristen said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    My friend and I will be on this tour also, I have done contiki through Europe 2 years ago and had the time of my life! I’ve always wanted to go to Greek Islands and cant wait. After this tour we will be staying in Europe for a year to work/travel. We are 2 Sydney girls, both just turned 25 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristen and friend,

Yes – same! I can’t wait to see the islands. It’s so soon now. A whole year to travel ay?… same here, though I will be heading off to Canada around October to find work in a ski resort and get back on a snowboard!! Lookin forward to seeing you all in Greece!! Hi to Gabi/Mindi too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 May 2007 Phil said

Default_avatar

Hi all. Also on the trip starting on the 15th July. Will be arriving into Athens at 5pm so should be at the hotel for just after 6pm. I can’t believe its only 6 weeks away. Not long til all that sunshine and partying. Have done a couple of contiki’s before which have been a blast and wouldn’t expect this tour to be any different. Look forward to seeing you all.

• 6 Jun 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hey Phil,

Thanks for your post. Where you from?

Should be awesome man! In 6 weeks…. craziness in Greece!!

• 10 Jun 2007 Phil said

Default_avatar

G’day Paul and fellow travellers

I’m from Brisbane. Before hitting Athens will be spending a week in England with a few mates I have over there just to warmup for the Greek Island Hopping trip.

Can’t wait to leave. Only 5 weeks til my first Ouzo.

Cheers

Phil

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.