Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping 13 days - 15 July 2007

9 Feb 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar
Hay peoples!

Let me know if any of y'all are joining this tour! Have had the time of my life already on one Contiki tour b4 through central Europe in 05/06 and it's the bomb! Am back for more in Greece from the 15th July. Lets start the party before it begins!!!
Paul - Aus - Perth :-P
  • 10 Mar 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hay Gabi/Mindy,

Prague, Bratislava, Vienna…. i AM impressed!… nice…. After Amsterdam/Greece Contiki, one of my friends comes back to AUS and Scott and I are travelling on through Europe… we both are doing at least a year stint…we’re heaps excited!!… Our ages are 25 to 28, what about you two?
    I hear great things about Mykonos, gona be so good, sooo good!

Seeya! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 May 2007 Kristen said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    My friend and I will be on this tour also, I have done contiki through Europe 2 years ago and had the time of my life! I’ve always wanted to go to Greek Islands and cant wait. After this tour we will be staying in Europe for a year to work/travel. We are 2 Sydney girls, both just turned 25 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristen and friend,

Yes – same! I can’t wait to see the islands. It’s so soon now. A whole year to travel ay?… same here, though I will be heading off to Canada around October to find work in a ski resort and get back on a snowboard!! Lookin forward to seeing you all in Greece!! Hi to Gabi/Mindi too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 May 2007 Phil said

Default_avatar

Hi all. Also on the trip starting on the 15th July. Will be arriving into Athens at 5pm so should be at the hotel for just after 6pm. I can’t believe its only 6 weeks away. Not long til all that sunshine and partying. Have done a couple of contiki’s before which have been a blast and wouldn’t expect this tour to be any different. Look forward to seeing you all.

• 6 Jun 2007 Pooh Bear said

Default_avatar

Hey Phil,

Thanks for your post. Where you from?

Should be awesome man! In 6 weeks…. craziness in Greece!!

• 10 Jun 2007 Phil said

Default_avatar

G’day Paul and fellow travellers

I’m from Brisbane. Before hitting Athens will be spending a week in England with a few mates I have over there just to warmup for the Greek Island Hopping trip.

Can’t wait to leave. Only 5 weeks til my first Ouzo.

Cheers

Phil

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion