Community_discussions_small  

Question

Kiwiana Panorama (Auck-Christchurch) 06-21 DEC

26 Sep 2012 photobuddy asked

photobuddy

Hey,

Anyone else doing this tour?

Im travelling solo, abit nervous, but looking forward to the adventure....

Was going to stay in the Mercure, but its fully booked, so staying at the Nomads instead...

• 7 Nov 2012 photobuddy said

photobuddy

Hey, I fly into Auckland on the 5th to. I get in early so I was thinking about going to that tower thingy..

photobuddy

Hey Kelly, I’m also doing the beaches and reefs tour. I start in cairns on the 16th Nov. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• 7 Nov 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

I fly in around 1pm on the 5th. Was thinking of doing some site seeing on that day before the tour starts but havent really looked into to much at this stage.

photobuddy

Well I’ll be about if your about. I’m staying at the nomads round the corner because the me cure was fully booked! Typical!

• 12 Nov 2012 James said

James

I’m travelling over from Perth so it’s a bit more then a jump over the water for me, but get used to that when travelling from here. I’ll be staying at the nomads too so here’s hoping it’s alright. Look forward to meeting you all in a few weeks!

• 22 Nov 2012 Reschie said

Reschie

14 days to go :)

• 3 Dec 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

2 sleeps :-) Anyone around on the 5th interested in going to the Skytower?? Im thinking of heading there in the afternoon after i get in to Auckland :-) Im staying at the mecure.

• 3 Dec 2012 photobuddy said

photobuddy

Hey Naomi, I’m up for that, I think I will be in Auckland from about 2ish…

• 3 Dec 2012 Reschie said

Reschie

I get in at 5pm so unfortunately won’t be joining you both. Just read through my contiki wallet..is anyone going to the kick start meeting at 6.30pm at Mercure? I’ll prob be just arriving at the Mercure then as I’m staying there.

• 3 Dec 2012 photobuddy said

photobuddy

Yeah more than likely

• 3 Dec 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Sounds great :) I should be in Auckland by 1ish if there are no flight delays!!

See you at the Mecure that evening then Reschie :)

• 4 Dec 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Did you want to met somewhere once you get into town or come find me at the Mecure? Il have my phone on me to contact to free wifi!!

• 4 Dec 2012 Reschie said

Reschie

Just realized my flight arrives at 5.50pm so dont know how long the kick start meeting goes for. Hopefully can make it half way through. I’ll have phone for Wifi aswell. Cya’s 2morro :)

• 4 Dec 2012 photobuddy said

photobuddy

Just double checked my flights, I don’t actually land til 2, and I think the bus takes about 40mins!!!!! So you might be better off going without me :( I’m staying at the nomads round the corner..

• 4 Dec 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

No dramas :) Il see you guys all at the kick start meeting :)

• 5 Dec 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Attempted to go to the Skytower but with this overcast weather it’s not that great!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion