Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Price change

4 Jul 2007 Nikki said

Default_avatar
i just booked a euro discovery tour in jan 08 about a week or two ago and i just looked on the website and the price has gone down about 100 dollars. Just wondering if anyone knows why they did this and whether or not i pay the balance for this price or the other one? Smiler
  • 5 Jul 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

I would assume you are not booking from the US, perhaps Australia? If so, the AU$ has appreciated considerably compared to the US$. Contiki is being nice and passing on the savings to you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> . If you feel that you do not need the $100, send me an IM and I’ll accept your check. My address is …

- Vic

• 6 Jul 2007 NatalieAnne said

Default_avatar

I booked my European Inspiration tour today actually and its quoted in the brochure and on this website as AUS$2799…but I got it $130 cheaper. The travel agent said its becuase of the current strength of the Aussie dollar.

• 6 Jul 2007 smithyana said

Default_avatar

I paid in full for my tour 6 months prior. If there is a discount on my tour do i get a refund? I hope so!

• 6 Jul 2007 Steph said

Default_avatar

Thats so not fair! I hope we get a refund I only paid for mine less than two weeks ago and now its $150 cheaper… I thought we get rewarded for paying early Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion