Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping - Summer 2013!!!

30 Sep 2012 Megan asked

Megan

This is for anybody going on Contiki's Greek Island Hopping tour in 2013!

I'm booked for July 4th. From what I've heard, this tour is epic & I can't wait!

Anyone else? What date are you going? :)

• 4 Nov 2012 Megan said

Megan

Steveybaby, that’s exciting! Good choice! Are you doing any other tours? :)

• 4 Nov 2012 Steveybaby said

Steveybaby

ya im goin on european inspirations and croatian sailing

• 5 Nov 2012 Megan said

Megan

Hey Alisha, thank you SO much for all the tips! That was very helpful and now I’m even more excited! I’ve heard such awesome things about Paradise Beach, I absolutely plan on doing that optional. I was actually just watching youtube videos about it last night… looks like pure insanity and that’s what I’m all about! Bringing snacks is a really good idea – I have a couple of free days in between the end of my first tour and the start of my GIH tour, so I’ll find a market in Athens where I can buy some things to take with me (mostly just alcohol, chocolate, and crisps haha). Anyway I really appreciate all your advice and I’ll be sure to ask you if I think of any more questions!

• 5 Nov 2012 miss sunbear said

miss sunbear

Cheers for the tips alishaaaa. That was so helpful.. basically answered my packing list for Greece. Lol. I’ll also be doing all the optionals too. The shopping tip was awesome too… I know ill be packedfull on my way home from the holiday.

• 13 Nov 2012 Megan said

Megan

Hey miss sunbear, I don’t know if you saw my post on your profile, but I’ve made a facebook group for people doing the July 4th Greek Island Hopping tour! Here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/128627867288592/
    It’s just me and one other guy right now so you should join us! :)

• 14 Nov 2012 Sam said

Sam

I am busy booking for Greek island hopping, for the 4th July 2013!! Cant wait! First time I will be doing a tour.

• 25 Dec 2012 loz388 said

loz388

I’m doing GIH departing 6th August, soo excited :)

• 26 Dec 2012 Lozzzzzaaaaa said

Default_avatar

just booked mine for June 25th departure :)

• 26 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Woohoo! Hope you all have fun! :)

• 29 Apr 2013 Michael_stewart said

Michael_stewart

Im doing the July 18th one :-)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.