AussieEmma
Hi,

Anyone booked for this tour??

Smiler
  • 29 Dec 2010 Kylie said

Kylie

Hi there,

I’ll be on this tour!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

First time to Europe & am looking forward to it very much!!

• 3 Jan 2011 AussieEmma said

AussieEmma

Hi, have you already booked? I’m debating weather to wait until it becomes a definate departure…

Where are you from?

• 3 Jan 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Already booked.. You could say i’m a little keen!!

Do you know how long you have to wait before it becomes a definite departure?

My boyfriend and I will be traveling together and we’re both from Geelong VIC. We’re planning on getting into London 2 days before the tour and staying on for a week after the tour.

Have you done a Contiki tour before?

AussieEmma

Nope I don’t have a clue.. I hope it’s soon though!

Aww alteast you’ll have someone you know to keep you company.

Nope I’ve never done a contiki before, but before this tour I’m hoping to do the Great Britain & Ireland tour aswell. What about you?

• 3 Jan 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Haven’t done a Contiki tour before and have never been to Europe. I’ve traveled to Fiji and Thailand and that was an awesome experience but I think this trip will be amazing!! I hope it becomes a definite departure soon because I want to start booking flights and accommodation.

Are you traveling solo?

AussieEmma

Yep I sure will be.

I’ve only ever been to Bali.. numerous times..

Yes I know what you mean, once I start booking stuff then it’s final, I’m actually going! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jan 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

I’m sure you’ll meet plenty of great people!

I wanted to book the Contiki tour as soon as I could so that it makes it so much more real.. I know I’m definitely going now! Now i’m getting impatient and want to book everything else!!

Fingers crossed the tour fills up pretty quick!

• 5 Jan 2011 AussieEmma said

AussieEmma

Yeh I feel the same!! I’m always looking at flights and accommodation etc saying to myself I want to book now! haha

• 6 Feb 2011 Explorer1231751 said

Default_avatar

Hey i thought it was the 18th must have read it wrong..
    im the same as u emma i have only done bali thought this would be abit of a change none of my friends wanted to do it so i go alone lol

• 8 Feb 2011 Maxlad said

Default_avatar

yeah looks like a good tour im tossing up between the winter wanderer (15TH) or the inspiration on the 18th!

not sure what i want to do, and im from South aus. this one is tempting

• 27 Feb 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Anyone else booked for this tour?

• 16 Mar 2011 Explorer1238227 said

Default_avatar
    the winter wanderer tour?
  • 16 Mar 2011 Kendall said

Kendall

Hey! Im doing the European Vista, but going on the October 13th date.. anyone else leaving then? I didnt even see that October 15th was an option!

• 17 Mar 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Yes, the Winter Wanderer leaving 15th October. Not the European Vista.

• 23 Mar 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

hey guys!! im booked for the european Inspiration departing the same day does anyone know if Halloween is celebrated over in Europe as it is in the states? Im from florida and its a huge deal here :) thanks!!!!!!

• 27 Mar 2011 MechelleNZ said

MechelleNZ

Hey Everyone,
    My partner and I are booked for the Winter Wanderer tour 15th October 2011, we are from NZ and are really excited, nice to know there will be some aussie neighbours on the tour with us! We will be in London from the 11th. If anyone is arriving early would be keen to catch up for a drink before hand…let us know!

• 28 Mar 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Hi MechelleNZ,

Great to hear you’ll be on the same tour. We arrive into London on the 13th and are staying on for a week afterwards. Have you done a Contiki tour or travelled much before?

Looking forward to meeting you guys!!

• 28 Mar 2011 MechelleNZ said

MechelleNZ

Hi Kylie,
    I went to Paris and Italy just after I graduated High School, so Ive seen a tiny bit of Europe before. Very excited for this trip to see all the new places and to show my partner how amazing Paris is, trust me you will LOOVE it! We are getting off the tour in Amsterdamn, as we have family who live there and staying there for a week before flying home. Looking forward to meeting you guys, we will have to start a FB page closer to the trip to get to know others travelling! Hopefully some more Kiwis so the world cup final wont be so one sided, if its you guys vs us!

• 22 May 2011 Kathleen said

Kathleen

Hi girls,

I’m going on the Winter Wanderer tour kicking off on the 15th October. First time in Europe and really excited!!! We will be in London the weekend and night before the trip begins. Would be great to meet some of the crew prior to jumping on the bus. Getting a FB page going is a great idea. 4 months and a couple weeks to go, not that I’m counting…. lol

• 25 May 2011 rhee1504 said

Default_avatar

YAY ive found people on my tour im so excited!! just wish it was closer, I want the travel bug already!! Also my boyfriend and i will be in london from the 12th and are also staying an extra week after the tour, staying at the royal national too!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion