15th October 2011

19 Dec 2010 AussieEmma said

AussieEmma
Hi,

Anyone booked for this tour??

Smiler
  • 28 May 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Kathleen.. I’m from Geelong too! WOW it really is a small world after all! Are you travelling solo? Great idea about meeting up before the tour. We fly into London on the 13th.

Kathleen.. I’m from Geelong too! WOW it really is a small world after all! Are you travelling solo? Great idea about meeting up before the tour. We fly into London on the 13th.Where’s everyone staying after the tour gets back into London?

• 29 May 2011 Kathleen said

Kathleen

What a small world!! Knowing how small Geelong is, we probably know the same people too lol.

I’m travelling with my husband, Jamie. You? We fly in a week before the tour starts, but we are going over to Ireland for a few days. We are planning on staying at the Royal National the night before. After the tour we only have one night in London before we jet back home.
  • 29 May 2011 Kathleen said

Kathleen

What a small world!! Knowing how small Geelong is, we probably know the same people too lol.

I’m travelling with my husband, Jamie. You? We fly in a week before the tour starts, but we are going over to Ireland for a few days. We are planning on staying at the Royal National the night before. After the tour we only have one night in London before we jet back home.
  • 29 May 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Haha wouldn’t suprise me!

My boyfriend and I will be traveling together. We’re staying in London for a week after the tour at this amazing little rental appartment right on the Thames. Can’t wait!

Looking forward to meeting you guys (If we haven’t met at some stage already!!) haha

• 31 May 2011 Danni said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    My friend and I are on this tour, I’m so excited to go, I can’t wait!!! We’re from Adelaide, in Australia.

• 2 Jun 2011 rhee1504 said

Default_avatar

Hey we should all meet up on the 14th at the royal national :)

• 2 Jun 2011 Kathleen said

Kathleen

Sounds like a great idea. I assume people are staying there the night/s before the tour? We will be.

• 3 Jun 2011 MechelleNZ said

MechelleNZ

Sounds great we could all meet up and grab a drink! We are in anyone made a fb page yet?

• 3 Jun 2011 rhee1504 said

Default_avatar

Only 4 months to go!

• 4 Jun 2011 Kathleen said

Kathleen

I made a FB page. Search “Contiki Winter Wanderer, 15th October 2011.” See you all on there :)

• 3 Jul 2011 Renata said

Default_avatar

Yay I have found the right group! My partner and I are going on the Winter Wanderer too. MechelleNZ I am stoked that there will be fellow AB supporters! Woohooo watching a RWC game in Europe is going to be awesome. We will be in London from the 11th and would love to catch up with anyone on this tour prior.

• 4 Jul 2011 MechelleNZ said

MechelleNZ

Hi Renata, looking forward to meeting you sign up to the FB page!

• 9 Jul 2011 REMZ said

REMZ

im doing the “Contiki Winter Vista, 15th October 2011”! cant wait!!! =D

• 4 Aug 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! My brother and I have booked for this tour as well, and we’re both from Melbourne. Hope to meet all of you in the not too distant future!

• 5 Aug 2011 Matty T said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!!

Hopefully booking this trip next week if I get the ok from work. Seems like I’ll be the only English guy on the trip!!!

• 27 Aug 2011 Rosa said

Rosa

Hey everyone :)

I just booked my tour (winter wanderer, 15/10/11) & am sooooo excited! Its my first time overseas and Im going by myself!!! Im really scared but am tired of waiting for my friends so I just booked it by myself. Hope i’ll meet some fun people to keep my company :)

• 26 Sep 2011 Alison said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone! i will be on this trip as well soo excited!!

• 28 Sep 2011 utock2pcv said

utock2pcv

Hey everyone i am also on this tour cant wait to meet everyone! its so close. I’ve never been to Europe i am stoked!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion