Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure 13 - 26 January 2013. Who's going?

1 Oct 2012 CBMORE asked

CBMORE

A good friend and I are heading on this departure. Counting down the days already! Is there anyone else heading on this departure? If you're doing it, when will you be arriving in Bangkok? We're having a night near Siam Square pre tour.

• 1 Oct 2012 kanewilliams said

kanewilliams

Pre-tour fraternising is in order!

• 4 Oct 2012 CBMORE said

CBMORE

If you’re going on this but haven’t joined the meet up then head here: http://www.contiki.com/community/meeting-rooms/35773

• 9 Oct 2012 supertraveler2011 said

Default_avatar

Hi from NYC everyone!! i am booked on this Asian Adventure Tour from Jan 13-26 as well. Would be nice to meet up some fellow travelers. When are you guys arriving? I will coming in early on Saturday the 12th.

• 9 Oct 2012 CBMORE said

CBMORE

Saturday the 12th in the evening ill be there. I’m doing the tour with Kane Williams, staying a night pre tour at Siam square.

• 9 Oct 2012 supertraveler2011 said

Default_avatar

ok, i am landing early morning on the 12th — still trying to figure out the pre-tour accomodation. may be we can meet up somewhere (if no jetlag)… LOL.

• 10 Oct 2012 EliseM said

Default_avatar

So is this the other tour that joins up with the big indochina adventure for the second half of it?

• 10 Oct 2012 CBMORE said

CBMORE

Hi Elise, the Asian Adventure tour is the first part of the Indo China Adventure. This partuclar Asian Adventure(13-26January) is a part of the Indo China Adventure departing on the 13th. There are a few departures in January, with the 6th and the 13th both full. So it should be an amazing time!

• 11 Oct 2012 EliseM said

Default_avatar

too many departures for me to get my head around!!!

• 11 Oct 2012 kanewilliams said

kanewilliams

http://www.facebook.com/groups/118843018268621/

• 11 Oct 2012 CBMORE said

CBMORE

• 11 Oct 2012 CBMORE said

CBMORE

Join the above group and get social before we leave! ^ Facebook seems to be the best way to keep in touch, so there you go. Cheers!

• 17 Oct 2012 elledrasan said

Default_avatar

There have been reports that Miscrits: World of Adventure game was blocked in mostly all Asian countries.

company website

• 9 Jan 2013 Mags (Maggie) said

Mags (Maggie)

Hey guys! My name is Maggie and me and my close friend Emily are also on this trip! We are from Brisbane and are flying in the day prior too! We are staying in the hotel that we leave from For an extra night!
    I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion