Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone for Ireland departing 13th October 2012?

1 Oct 2012 zbrentnall asked

zbrentnall

Hi all,

I'm booked on the Ireland tour starting 13th October 2012. 31-year old male Aussie traveling solo. Just trying to get an idea of anyone else in the group? Give me a shout.

• 7 Jan 2013 cassidy said

Default_avatar

Hey how was this? I am looking into doing the Scotland/Ireland tour this October and was wondering how it went? It will be my first trip out of US, solo, and am 31 as well. Any tips on where to go on freetime etc?

• 7 Jan 2013 zbrentnall said

zbrentnall

It was AWESOME!! I had an absolute ball. Group was mostly Aussies and Kiwis but we had about 6 americans as well. There were heaps of people travelling solo, a few couples and a few “Contiki Couples” if you get my drift! You’ll find that the main tour group meets in Scotland and then you’ll pick up some additional people in Ireland (tours are modular). It’s a lil weird but by the 2nd night, we were all like old friends. LOVED the Cliffs of Moher, Giant’s Causeway and Galway. I’m planning back-to-back Contikis in July through London, Paris and then off on the “Eastern Escapade” through the East coast of the US. Can’t wait.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion