Community_discussions_small  

Comment

drinking

23 Feb 2007 JuhC said

Default_avatar
Hey everybody... so the thing is I like to party, go out at night, staying up late... but I don't drink.. like alcoholic drinks. So I'm just wondering, do people really go to get wasted, do they go drinking everynight, and if you dont feel like it, or if you're just tired, or feel like just enjoying the "tourism" part of the trip, do you get stucked in the hotel room at night, or are there other thing that you can do? Thanks in advance!
  • 23 Feb 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

There will be those that do get plastered … and there will be those that do not drink at all. Do not worry, you can go party every night and not drink. You will still fit in – the common theme is to have a good time, meet new people, go to new places and experience new cultures.

• 23 Feb 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Just putting my hand up as another non-drinker…

I have a non-drinking friend who did the European Vista and had a blast. Remember the trip will be what you make it, so have fun Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Feb 2007 junior37991 said

Default_avatar

Just add on to ashleightara’s message make sure that your not plastered all the time so you can remember going on your trip.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.