Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay - July 14th 2013

5 Oct 2012 scappa asked

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the LA to the Bay tour on July 14th 2013?? :)

• 29 Dec 2012 Richard said

Default_avatar

no but i am going on July 10th 2013…just booked it then! so excited!!

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Yeah I am! Ridiculously excited.. have you gotten in touch with anyone else who is going?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

No I haven’t! My friend and I are going on this tour! We’re both SO excited! I can’t believe someone replied! Finally! haha!

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Oh awesome.. haha yeah I booked just before Christmas and now i’m getting pumped sorting out all my plans! where are you from?

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

are you travelling before or after at all?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Yeah, on Saturday I’m going to book the whole tour! Can’t wait. My name’s Jess and I’m from Australia. Where are you from?

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Yeah im from Melbourne.. I reckon there will be tonnes of aussies! have you done a contiki before?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

I think the’ll be heaps too. Nah, this is my first one. What about you?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Also, I’m from NSW, Central Coast :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

oh nice.. yeah my first, and pretty much my first time travelling! how long are you planning on being over there?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

My friend (Blake) and I arrive in California on the 3rd. We’re going to Disney Land for a week and then going up to LA (more the Hollywood area) for another week and then we go on the tour :) But our whole trip is from the 3rd of July until the 26th of July. It’s also my first time travelling. How long is your trip?

• 8 Jan 2013 Richard said

Default_avatar

Hey! So are you two starting the tour on the 14th or 10th? I haven’t been able to find anyone else going on the tour starting on the 10th yet.. I am from perth going solo and am doing much of the east coast before I start the tour in LA.

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Nah, I start on the 14th. Hope you find someone. I’m sure you will.

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Oh Disney Land will be amazing that sounds awesome! I’m going to new york for a couple of weeks before hand and then have a bit over a week to spend in LA.. so what do you guys do?

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

New York! That’s amazing! WIll you be seeing any Broadway shows or any sporting matches? Do mean like a job? Cuz, if so, I work at Woolworths haha!

Default_avatar

I am in my final year of law so I am going on my trip for my entire uni break. New York will be so good, I will be there for 4th July, can’t wait!

• 8 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

4th of July I’ll be in Disney Land! Haha! I’m so excited to see how the Americans celebrate the 4th Of July.

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

yeah for sure, no exact plans yet but theres so much i wanna do and see i need to start saving a lottt more haha! ah sweet..
    richard, you lucky thing!! i have 3 more years of law to go, the only thing getting me through is this trip! oh and i think my friend is doing the wild western on the 10th, is that part of the same tour?

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

i cant believe i didn’t realise i would be over there for the 4th of july!

Default_avatar

Haha exactly the same with me! This trip will keep me sane this year i think! Yeah I believe the wild western starts in la with us but I think we separate shortly. Fourth of July will be so good, where abouts will you be for it?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion