Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay - July 14th 2013

5 Oct 2012 scappa asked

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the LA to the Bay tour on July 14th 2013?? :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

ah i see.. i’ll be in new york! cant imagine anywhere better to spend it :) i’ll be there with a few mates too which should be good

• 9 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Wow, Law! That amazing! I’m jealous of your smartness!

• 9 Jan 2013 Richard said

Default_avatar

I hear Times Square is the place to be 4th July so I will have to check it out!

• 9 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Haha! Yeah, Time Square will be pretty amazing! I’ll be in Disneyland so, I guess that’ll be just as amazing. Haha!

• 9 Jan 2013 Richard said

Default_avatar

that’s so cool that you get to stay in Disneyland! is it a hotel in the theme park or something?

• 9 Jan 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Yeah, my friend and I are staying at the Disneyland Resort. It’s right next to the two park that are there. (Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Park)

• 28 Mar 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Hello! Richard I’m on the same as you I think – LA to the Bay dept, 10th July. I’m from NZ, and my aussie mate from Sydney is coming too. I’ll be in the states from 5th July until 29th July. Scappa Disneyland sounds awesome!!! Just have to convince my friend we should go :)

• 31 Mar 2013 Richard said

Default_avatar

Hi Michelle! Awesome to finally meet someone who is going on the same contiki as I am! that’s awesome that you are planning further travels before and after our contiki, are you planning on going east coast too? I am doing all the east coast before our contiki and then hanging around san fran/LA for about a week after we finish up our contiki :)

• 1 Apr 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

Hey! My tour got rescheduled so my friend and I will be going on the July 10th tour!

• 1 Apr 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

My friend and I will be hanging around San fran after we finish the tour. We plan on going on a tour to Alcatraz which will be amazing!

• 13 Apr 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Hope that change hasn’t mucked up your travel plans! I’m still planning but will def be in San Fran after the tour for a few days.

• 14 Apr 2013 scappa said

Default_avatar

It did a little but we worked it all out. :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion