Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama- mostly older people?

21 Jul 2008 CubanQueen asked

CubanQueen
Hey everyone! So I am really interested in taking the European Panorama tour next summer however I've heard from a couple people that that tour is mainly composed of people in their older 20's because it is a superior tour and it's longer. Is this true? I'm curious cause I'm in my younger 20s and I wouldn't want to feel like the odd one out
  • 18 Oct 2011 NJCourt said

NJCourt

Hey – just wandering if you decided to go on this trip? I am going on it next July and I’ll be 28. If you went, what was the age group like?
    Thanks!

• 18 Oct 2011 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I did this trip before and on my trip we had the whole age range from 18-35.

• 23 Oct 2011 Perth Traveller said

Perth Traveller

I did this tour in 2009. The people I had on my tour had more of the older age groups compared to my camping tour however there was still plently of people around my age (I was 22). There is a good chance of getting a good variety of ages

• 24 Oct 2011 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I’m going on this trip! I’ll be 25. My friend went on it before, and she said people ranged from 20-30

• 4 Nov 2011 Contiki20122013 said

Contiki20122013

I want to go on this tour in May 2012. I’m 27.

• 4 Nov 2011 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

ya! go may 12th. That’s when I’m going!

• 5 Nov 2011 brigepanorama2012! said

brigepanorama2012!

well im 26 and im all booked in.. i like 2 think im a ‘young’ 26 tho.. ; )

• 10 Nov 2011 yesterdays-angel said

yesterdays-angel

I’m doing this tour on June 18. I’ll be turning 23 while on tour :)

• 15 Nov 2011 Explorer1318990 said

Default_avatar

I want to go July 2012, I’ll be turning 21…

• 11 Dec 2011 blsbinks said

blsbinks

I have just booked European panorama for july 16th, 2012 and I will be 31yrs old.

• 21 Dec 2011 Brenno_from_Penno said

Brenno_from_Penno

I’m doing the tour that leaves April 30 and I’m 27.

• 22 Dec 2011 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Hey there! I’m currently 25 and will be turning 26 this May. I am saving up for a huge trip this June… the European Panorama looks great, but I think I’ve decided on the European Explorer plus Mykonos (departing either June 15, 22, or 29). I get along very well with all ages, so that’s not as concerning as ensuring I am booking the best trip for me! I hear Croatia is a hidden gem and I definitely want to spend time down near the Greek Isles…. any thoughts/opions, I’d love to hear. and Cuba Queen, I still love to have a good time, so you could kick it with me ; ) Anyone trying to hit up a long trip in Europe June 2012, feel free to email me at woods.lindsay@rocketmail.com

:)

• 13 Jan 2012 Jeff-CDN said

Jeff-CDN

your profile says your 24…. so your borderline older 20’s haha , im 25 , and will be 26 end of august 2012 , part of the reason im going on this tour in or around that time is to celebrate my birth in a foreign country with tones of party animals!!!! :D:D:D:D:D so if you consider 25/26 older 20’s then ya… im old

• 26 Jan 2012 paigeward91 said

paigeward91

me and my friend are doing euro panorama 30th july and weil be 20 & 21…..who cares anyway, get to meet a great variety of people all ages :)

• 27 Jan 2012 CharlotteBeebs- said

CharlotteBeebs-

Age is just a number :)

• 21 Mar 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

I will just have turned 18, when I do this tour!

• 24 May 2012 MattFoertsch said

MattFoertsch

Hey, I’m about to go on this tour and just wondering about the hotels? I have been looking at reviews online of some of the hotels were going to stay at and some of the reviews are horrible! Dirty, smelly, bugs, in bad neighborhoods, etc.. What was your experience with the hotels? Thanks.

• 20 Nov 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I’ll be going in May ‘13 and I’ll be almost 25. But I think most people who book this tour are doing it for the same reasons as you are, right? I don’t think there should be concern of feeling the odd one out

• 20 Nov 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

If you don’t do anything to neglect yourself from the group (have a lot of annoying habits) you’ll be fine. i loved this tour and wish I was going again next year

• 21 Nov 2012 Brenno_from_Penno said

Brenno_from_Penno

Panorama tour is amazing! Best thing I’ve ever done. Out of the 47 on my tour, I was probably the 4th oldest or so and I was only 27.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion