Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European + Greek Islands June 9th???

7 Oct 2012 Ange asked

Ange

I'm going solo so looking to meet a few people before hand!

• 20 Oct 2012 Ellenor said

Ellenor

Hey Ang,
    My friend and I are also doing this tour!
    So exciting!!!

• 21 Oct 2012 Ange said

Ange

Hey Ellenor!

you are from melb too, awesome!. If your going on the 9th also join our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/265534193567377/

Cant wait :)

• 4 Nov 2012 Jesse said

Jesse

im on this tour aswell! via mexico, costa rica, usa :)

• 5 Nov 2012 Jess Downey said

Jess Downey

So I officially just booked and paid for this trip ;) I’m doing the Greek Island option as well. I’ll be arriving in London on June the 2nd. I’m also doing this tour solo. I’ll most likely stay at the Royal National as well so maybe we can catch up Ange. I’ll also be doing six weeks after the tour just adventuring around by myself. Ibiza, Spain, Tomorrowland Festival. All the exciting party places :) Can’t wait to meet and party with you guys. Not long to go x

• 5 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

Hey! oh cool I’m arriving in London 2 days before the tour and staying at Royal National too :)
    Im also wanting to travel around eu after the tour and like you have no solid plans- but yes def want to go to all the party places ! haha. You should join the facebook group posted above :)

Cant wait!!!

Jess Downey

that link wont take me to a group, it only takes me to my newsfeed :/ weird!

• 5 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

hm maybe type in ‘Ultimate European- June 9th, 2013’ in to fb search or I could add you and invite oyu

Jess Downey

I just sent a request to join a group, hopefully its the right one. awkward if its not haha x

• 5 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

haha yep thats the one :)

• 9 Nov 2012 brian19191 said

brian19191

Hey guys I’ve also booked this tour for June 9th!! Only 8 months to go now can’t bloody wait.

• 9 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

Hey Brian, welcome! join our fb group
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/265534193567377/
    hope that link works…:)

• 9 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

wow speedy haha

• 11 Nov 2012 parisb said

parisb

Hi everyone! I’ve just booked on this tour as well! I’m pretty much in the same boat, travelling solo and hoping to keep travelling after, really want to do Tomorrowland as well Jess! It looks awesome!
    Will probably arrive in London around 3rd June so really excited to meet you all!

• 12 Nov 2012 Ange said

Ange

Hey hey! join the fb group above :)

• 12 Nov 2012 Tysonm said

Tysonm

Hey everyone me and a mate are doing this tour. everything is booked and paid for, and like most we are getting to the Royal National a few days earlier to meet everyone before the tour. Likewise we are doing tomorrowland after the tour is over.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS TRIP!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

I also turn 21 whilst we are in Amsterdam, so that’s going to be a birthday to remember lol

cant wait to meet everyone and have a blast all across europe and the greek islands!

• 21 Nov 2012 easyasasundaymorning said

easyasasundaymorning

Yeah I’m keen as. Prob go to tomorrow land after the tour and chill in london abit before hand aswell

• 21 Nov 2012 Jess Downey said

Jess Downey

Simon – Join our facebook page :) The links in the conversation somewhere ^

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion