Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain and Ireland in July 2013??

8 Oct 2012 Rebecca asked

Rebecca

Anyone else thinking about doing this tour? Any comments? Is it a good tour? :)

• 25 Nov 2012 KateOgilvie said

KateOgilvie

i booked this for july 5th! i have no idea what to expect, just thought i would see it all whilst im there :)

• 25 Dec 2012 loz388 said

loz388

I’m booked for July 5th too!! I’m travelling with a friend I met on my America contiki last year, can’t wait, just goes to show u can meet lifelong friends on contiki!

• 25 Dec 2012 loz388 said

loz388

I’m booked on the 5th July departure too! Can’t wait

• 8 Jan 2013 fish said

fish

I haven’t booked anything yet, but I’m thinking about the July 5th trip also. I’ve wanted to do it for years, but I just keep putting it off..

• 11 Jan 2013 Shanna said

Shanna

I’m going on the July 24th departure… Haven’t found anyone going on the same tour yet though.

• 4 Feb 2013 Michaela said

Default_avatar

I am booked for the Scotland & Ireland trip on the 8th of July which I believe meets up with this tour. its my first contiki, im so excited and nervous all at the same time!

• 4 Mar 2013 Eline_Elena said

Eline_Elena

I’ve booked the July 9th departure (:
    Anyone else going on that tour?

• 29 Mar 2013 Elizabeth C. said

Default_avatar

im planning on booking the july 31st departure (well from the states that is tour starts in london on august 2nd) anyone else on that tour as well? and michaela, contiki is awesome travelled with they 2 years ago through australia and LOVED it, no need to be nervous :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion