Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sun and Steam on 16th Feb 2011

31 Dec 2010 Timmy said

Default_avatar
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wondering if there was anyone on here who was going on the Sun and Steam tour out of Auckland??? on the 16th of Feb.

It'd be good to meet some of you before we all head off.

Cheers

Tim
  • 22 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am doing the Northern Highlights leaving on the 16th of Feb, so we will probably be together while you are on this trip. I will be travelling with a friend. Looking forward to meeting you

Kylie

• 22 Jan 2011 Timmy said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie,

Sounds good, Looking forward to meeting with you too!

Are you staying there the night before?

Tim

• 23 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tim,

Yeah we will be in Auckland from the night of the 14th, so will have a free day there before the trip, but we are not staying in the Contiki hotel, we staying some other hotel for the couple nights before the trip

• 23 Jan 2011 Timmy said

Default_avatar

Ahh Righto,

I’ve just booked in at Grand Chancellor….? I will be wondering around for half a day, but as far as I understand, there is a meeting the night before at the contiki Hotel

• 26 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am not sure about a meeting the night before, We have not picked up our stuff as yet, so there maybe indeed. I dont think that will be a problem for us as we dont have anything too much planned the day before, just hanging out in Auckland, lol. And i dont think our hotel is too far away, not sure really, but nothin a taxi ride cant fix i am sure

Kylie

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion