Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sun and Steam on 16th Feb 2011

31 Dec 2010 Timmy said

Default_avatar
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wondering if there was anyone on here who was going on the Sun and Steam tour out of Auckland??? on the 16th of Feb.<BR><BR>It'd be good to meet some of you before we all head off.<BR><BR>Cheers<BR><BR>Tim
  • 22 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am doing the Northern Highlights leaving on the 16th of Feb, so we will probably be together while you are on this trip. I will be travelling with a friend. Looking forward to meeting you

Kylie

• 22 Jan 2011 Timmy said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie,

Sounds good, Looking forward to meeting with you too!

Are you staying there the night before?

Tim

• 23 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tim,

Yeah we will be in Auckland from the night of the 14th, so will have a free day there before the trip, but we are not staying in the Contiki hotel, we staying some other hotel for the couple nights before the trip

• 23 Jan 2011 Timmy said

Default_avatar

Ahh Righto,

I’ve just booked in at Grand Chancellor….? I will be wondering around for half a day, but as far as I understand, there is a meeting the night before at the contiki Hotel

• 26 Jan 2011 lionsfan06 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am not sure about a meeting the night before, We have not picked up our stuff as yet, so there maybe indeed. I dont think that will be a problem for us as we dont have anything too much planned the day before, just hanging out in Auckland, lol. And i dont think our hotel is too far away, not sure really, but nothin a taxi ride cant fix i am sure

Kylie

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.