Community_discussions_small  

Question

Travelling from NZ to Peru in June/July??

8 Oct 2012 Jordan asked

Default_avatar

Hey ya,
I'm Jordan, an 18 year old chica from Auckland, NZ, and I'm keen to travel to Peru in 2013!
Just wondering if anyone was thinking of doing the Peru Uncovered tour over mid semester break (mid June to mid July) travelling from New Zealand?
I really want to go and maybe check out the Nazca Lines and Ballestas islands before/afterwards, and would love a travel buddy to fly and travel with, to hang with and split costs with :)
It's a while off, but if ya plan now you can get it cheaper!

• 28 Nov 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hey Jordan, looking at travelling over that way round that time. From NZ also, little old nelson.

• 4 May 2013 Reggie said

Reggie

KIA ORA, YAY SOME KIWIS, BOTH OF YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN ME FOR THE JULY 21ST 2013 PERU UNCOVERED TOUR. (oh sorry caplock)!! I’m planning on going…i’m also from Auckland but living and working in Ghana, West Africa at the moment.

What part of Auckland are you from Jordan (would be totally funny if we knew each other)!!

Hit me a message or email me (regina.k91@gmail.com)…i want some travel buddies too (especially from back home that would be a bonus) ……… I’m new to this whole Contiki thing.

Hope to hear from you soon! :-D

P.s. if you’re still going but at an earlier date, let me know how it goes and what to expect! Thanks.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion