Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin & Prague 17th July 2010

8 Apr 2010 Steph said

Default_avatar
Hey

My friend and I are doing this tour,would love to hear from anyone else planning it.
  • 20 Apr 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

Hi Steph
    I am will be on ur trip but i continue on to budapest.
    I am travelling solo. where u from? i am from Perth, Australia

• 21 Apr 2010 Steph said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen,
    I am travelling with my friend who’s name is also Jen.

We’re from perth too!

• 22 Apr 2010 Christa said

Default_avatar

Hello There! My name is Christa and I continue onto Budapest as well and am from San Diego, California.
    I’m 22 and am traveling solo Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> So i hope to meet a lot of fun friends :-)

• 29 Apr 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

Christa, why the sad face? travelling solo isnt too bad, u will meet alot more people not travelling with anyone.
    Steph, yeah there seems to be alot of Perth people travelling!!
    how long are u guys going for? its going to come around very fast Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 May 2010 Steph said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen,
    We leave for london on the 11th of June and are doing the 28 day european panorama before berlin and prague-nearly a month to go-so exciting Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->
    what about you?

• 5 Jun 2010 Robert said

Robert

Hey, my name is Robert and I’m from Huntsville, Alabama. I’ll be going on this tour as well, though just from Berlin to Prague. I’ll also be traveling solo and looking forward to a great time.

• 10 Jul 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

Hi steph
    sorry for the late reply.
    i am aready in europe, have been travelling around for 3 months now, not long to go b4 the tour.
    u will have a blast on ur panorama tour.
    cant wait to meet everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jul 2010 Robert said

Robert

Can’t believe that we’re less then a week from the tour. I should be landing in Berlin(at Tegel) around 10 AM on the 17th. Anyone else that’ll be arriving in the morning too?

• 14 Jul 2010 Explorer1190690 said

Default_avatar

Hello! My name is Uma, from Singapore. I just signed up for this tour last week and will be travelling alone. It’s great that there are so many solo travelers out there, I hope we’ll have a blast!

Robert: I’ll be arriving on the morning of the 17th too.

• 15 Jul 2010 Explorer1197630 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, i’m Steve from Scotland and travelling solo too…really looking forward to the week…

I’ll be arriving about 12 if any of you are about..

• 15 Jul 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

hey guys i am arriving tomo 16th late at nite and just staying a nite at the hotel b4 the tour, but i am keen to meet up with anyone b4 dinner on the 17th if anyone is keen.
    not long now, how exciting!!
    jen

• 15 Jul 2010 Explorer1190690 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen! Uma here. I should check in on the morning of the 17th by about 10 am or so. I can meet you once I do that? I’ll just ask for you at the reception? I think you can ask the folks at reception to give you a call if someone asks for you.

I’m equal parts excited and nervous (as this is my first Contiki trip).

• 16 Jul 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

hi uma.
    i will be checked out by then, cos i will be waiting to go into the room contiki have booked for us, but i can meet u in reception at 11am if u like, i am also travelling solo, i have long blonde hair, prob wearing jeans and have a white bag with me.
    see u then

• 16 Jul 2010 Explorer1190690 said

Default_avatar

Jen: works for me. See you in a bit! – Uma

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion