Comment

Grand Adventurer 27th of Dec, 2011 12 days

16 Jan 2011 Melx said

Melx
Hey there.

Anyone else planning to do this tour?
I'd love to meet people who are going!

I'm booking this tour in feb with a few friends. =]

I'm Mel from brisbane, Australia. Can't wait to go!
  • 3 Aug 2011 Melx said

Melx

Hi Jordyn, Quite possibly! I don’t know how these ones are done, but i know in europe we passed heaps of contiki tours!

• 23 Aug 2011 Laura P said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel,
    My name is Laura and I am from Adelaide. Me and three of my friends are doing the Grand Adventurer Departing 27/12/11 too. We just booked it last week- had a look though and it still isn’t a definite departure (I am guessing they are waiting for more bookings) fingers crossed it all goes ahead still…. cant wait!!!

• 23 Aug 2011 Melx said

Melx

Ah yay! finally someone else! should be a blast! you guys can add me on facebook if you like. mel buckley =]

• 23 Aug 2011 Lana_bad said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel and Laura, names Lana, i booked in for the 27/12/11 tour. From NSW first time out of aus. Can’t wait! Gonna have a mad nye!

• 24 Aug 2011 Lana_bad said

Default_avatar

Ps. Any of you gonna go bungy jumping?

• 24 Aug 2011 Laura P said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, NYE is going to be awesome!!! I have travelled a fair bit but one of my friends that is coming hasn’t even left the state before so she is pretty excited. I am definitely thinking about going bungy jumping…. there is a bungy swing that looks pretty fun too. One of my friends is planning on going skydiving – but I don’t think I am quite game enough to do that!…. Tried to add you on fb mel but couldn’t tell which one you are!

• 24 Aug 2011 Melx said

Melx

im most definitely going bungy jumping, i can’t wait!

ahh sorry! haha. i’m the one with the grey shirt with sunnies on. on a gondla. hah

Default_avatar

Yeah Bungy is on list for sure! Ive been skydiving before its mad, but dont need to do it again, same old haha. Well cant wait, Are any of ya going earlier? Im leaving boxing day and hanging in Auckland for a day.

• 24 Aug 2011 Melx said

Melx

yeah me and my best friend are leaving boxing day too. lana, who are you guys flying?

Default_avatar

Um, prob quantas on way down and pacific blue on way home, flying from Sydney. The flight I’m lookin @ I’ll get into Auckland just aftter 2. What bout u?

• 24 Aug 2011 Melx said

Melx

we fly emirates over and get in at 11, and air nz back

• 25 Aug 2011 Lana_bad said

Default_avatar

So cool, guys its 4 months yewww. When u get into NZ @ 11 where u staying? Im staying at the Mercure.

• 26 Aug 2011 Laura P said

Default_avatar

My friends and I are flying in on Virgin and land around 3pm in Auckland on the 26th also. We are staying at Hotel Grand Chancellor that night which is around the corner from the Mecure- let me know if you guys are all keen to meet up with us the first night before contiki.

• 1 Sep 2011 Lana_bad said

Default_avatar

Sounds like a plan, havent yet booked flights, getting there lol but i know ill be there on the 26th for sure

• 13 Sep 2011 Bear said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I just booked this trip today with a mate of mine! Can not wait!!! :D

• 16 Sep 2011 Melx said

Melx

More people! I really hope this becomes definate departure soon!

• 16 Sep 2011 Lana_bad said

Default_avatar

Hey Hey, getting super excited hope more ppl come, Mel & Laura my flights got changed but im still flying in on 26th. So what happens if it doesnt become definate departure?

• 17 Sep 2011 Melx said

Melx

unfortunately, you can either cancel or take the next available depature. get travel insurence to cover that just incase

• 19 Sep 2011 sydney3chick said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone my names Jessica 21 from sydney. Im thinking about going on the tour, but im thinking about going solo. Is anyone going solo? i just got back from a thailand contiki trip i went solo and had lots of fun, but being new years and everything and seems like everyone is going with friends.
    Hopefully ill be able to meet you all

• 19 Sep 2011 Melx said

Melx

Hey Jessica.
    I’m sure there will be people going on their own, if not i’m sure you’ll be adopted by someone =]

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.