Community_discussions_small  

Question

Berlin to Budapest May/June 2013

9 Oct 2012 NYGiantsFan asked

Default_avatar

Just curious to see if anyone is thinking or already booked any dates for this tour in May or June of 2013?

• 5 Nov 2012 VanessaJane said

VanessaJane

Heya! Am thinking about booking the June 1st Tour (Berlin – Budapest). Travelling solo for the first time, so super keen to find out who’s going on this one. Which dates would you be going with?

• 5 Nov 2012 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Hey Vanessa,
    Those days would work for me. I’m not really set on any particular dates but obviously would want to go with people I talk to here. The problem is only May 10 and June 21 are guaranteed departures, May 24 and May 31 are subject to change

Alex

• 7 Nov 2012 VanessaJane said

VanessaJane

I haven’t been on a contiki before… so sorry if this is a stupid question. How do you find out which dates are guaranteed departures?

• 7 Nov 2012 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

On the calendar where you select the dates if the top left hand corner is white its a guaranteed departure

• 8 Nov 2012 Jess said

Jess

Hi everyone,
    I’m thinking of doing this tour in May/June as well… There’s really not a lot of departure dates so May 11th has caught my eye at the moment. I’m desperate to see these cities and like that we have 2 or 3 days in each place. I was thinking of doing the London Paris & Amsterdam tour then travelling Berlin to Budapest on my own, but after some advice I think a tour in the lesser English-speaking countries would be smarter!

• 8 Nov 2012 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess,
    One thing I am certain about is that one of the trips either May 24 or May 31 will definetely happen. When I was originally thinking of going this past October they had the 19th and 26th available and the 26th was dropped. Only problem is no one knows for sure which one will happen. If you lets say book for May 31 and they drop you then if the 24th is booked by then than your next choice is June 21.

For now I would go for May 11 since the flights will be cheaper than June 21

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about almost 2 years ago. It has been discussed 6 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• VanessaJane
  • Jess

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.