Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone done European Explorer + Greek Island Tour

10 Oct 2012 Jessica asked

Jessica

Hi Guys,

Im in the middle of planning a Contiki in June 2013 and would like some feedback from anyone that has travelled solo on the European Explorer + Greek Island Tour.

What were your favourite places? How were the Hotels? What was the food like? Were the extras very expensive? Did you feel like you got to spend enough time at each destination?

Anyone thinking of going in June 2013?
So excited cant stop thinking about it!

Thanks
Jess xx

• 5 Apr 2013 Jessica said

Jessica

I think so to then we can post it in the forum section !!!

• 5 Apr 2013 Erikajoelle said

Erikajoelle

okay i’ll make one now and post the link here :) we should also post it to our meetups so we know who is coming :) SO EXCITED!!

• 5 Apr 2013 Erikajoelle said

Erikajoelle

https://www.facebook.com/groups/505007612894362/

• 17 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

Hey girls any tips or feedback from the European explorer + Greek Islands? I’m doing the exact tour in July 2014 so would b good to hear some feedback aboutt it :)

• 18 Nov 2013 Erikajoelle said

Erikajoelle

I have a travel blog that recounts all the days and activities of the tour! it’s:

native-traveller.tumblr.com

Check it out and feel free to leave any other questions you have there or here! :) x

• 18 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

Okayy thank you so much erika I’ll chek it out :) xx

• 18 Nov 2013 Erikajoelle said

Erikajoelle

No problem! Just make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom to start from the beginning, when i first got to London and all the formal stuff before the tour then scroll up to read in the order of the tour :) It’s not finished yet but i’m almost done with all the posts so you should be able to read all about it before you leave! xx

• 18 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

thanx erika your a life saver :) just good to get some feedback so i can do some research about what id like to see and all that jazz xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion