Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone else doing Grand Northern Aug 2 2013

11 Oct 2012 Danwoof asked

Danwoof

Hey guys I'm doing Grand Northern on the 2nd August 2013 and I am flying solo would love to know there are others going go this. Also wondering if anyone else is doing New York uncovered on 30/7/13 and the LA explorer on 28/8/13.
So excited :)

Hope to talk to someone soon

• 10 Jan 2013 Carol Contiki Addict said

Carol Contiki Addict

Hi! I’m doing the North by North East tour starting on the 2nd Aug, which is the start of the Grand Northern, going as far as Chicago, usually the tours are grouped together, so I suspect I’ll be on the same one as you. I’m arriving in New York on the 31st and travelling solo too.

• 28 Feb 2013 Fiona said

Default_avatar

Heya I’m doing this tour to. I am doing NY Uncovered but am doing this on the 16th july

• 6 Mar 2013 Dave said

Dave

hey all I’m joining this tour on on the 14th in Chicago :) super excited!!! we should create a Facebook group for us all to communicate through :)

• 6 Mar 2013 Dave said

Dave

http://www.facebook.com/groups/217259475082619/

I’ve created a Facebook group for us :) come join

• 7 Apr 2013 VickyMcGee said

Default_avatar

Hey I am doing the new York uncovered on the 30/07/13 :) and grand Canadian after starting on the 2/08/13 :)

• 16 Apr 2013 kellym777 said

kellym777

hahaha vicky and dave are you doing the same tour together? small world!

• 18 Apr 2013 Danwoof said

Danwoof

Sorry for the late reply. Ah great I’m glad it’s not just me :) where are you guys coming from? I am doing to NY uncovered from the 30/7 too great at least I may know someone on it. I am travelling alone and first hol alone so I’m a bit nervous. Is anyone doing the LA explorer at the end of August ?? NOT LONG NOW :)

• 19 Apr 2013 VickyMcGee said

Default_avatar

Ohh that’s good i can speak to someone about NY before I go…do you have Facebook ?

• 19 Apr 2013 Danwoof said

Danwoof

Ah cool :) yes I do :) my names Danielle Wooffitt

• 4 May 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

Hey! I’ll be doing the Grand Northern Tour on August 2nd with my sister and we will also be doing the LA Explorer after too! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.