Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European Tour August 08

22 Nov 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO
Hi guys, my name is Tiffany. I'll be undertaking the Ultimate European tour in August - October next yr. I am looking to find any other tour mates that i possibly will get a chance to spend the time with.
  • 1 Dec 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey Michael, well it looks like you’ll be doing the tour earlier then i will.. i’m not going to be doing the tour until the end of august..but maybe we’ll run into each other..

• 4 Dec 2007 tazzybear said

Default_avatar

hi tiffany
    i’m def doing the ue end of august with the egypt option for sure. Just getting the money together as i want to do some travelling around the uk before the contiki. Restricted time off work so its gonna be full on.

• 5 Dec 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO
    quote:
    Originally posted by tazzybear:
    hi tiffany
    i’m def doing the ue end of august with the egypt option for sure. Just getting the money together as i want to do some travelling around the uk before the contiki. Restricted time off work so its gonna be full on.

Hey Tazzybear,

Oh that’s really cool.. i’ll be in London a day before the tour starts so maybe we can catch up and see some of London before we head off around Europe.
    Where are you from?
  • 6 Dec 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

i’ve booked for the August 31st .. doesn’t look like we’ll be doing the same tour ..

i am doing one of the USA tours after the european one so i have to do the later one ..

• 10 Dec 2007 Matty said

Default_avatar

Im hoping to start mine at the begining of August and go onto germany afterwards for oktoberfest. Will be booking tickets in January and working lik e a dog till then to save all the money

Cant wait !

• 14 Dec 2007 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hello all, im booked in for the August 31 tour, paid my deposit yesterday. so excited! will be in london two weeks prior! counting down the days!

anyone wants to chat my MSN is B_F_G_17@hotmail.com

• 5 Feb 2008 steph6366 said

steph6366

Hey guys im doing the ultimate european plus greek islands 27th aug to oct 10th..anyone thinking of going on this tour??

• 8 Feb 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

heya me (28 Aussie kiwi) and other half (30 NZ samoan) doing UE =Egypt on 31st Aug. CANT FREEKIN WAIT

although i am stressing about uk visa running out before arriving in Egypt…hmmmm

• 9 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hey KIWIoz_GAL, are you staying on in the UK after the tour finishes?

• 11 Feb 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

hey Tiffany,
    we will be in the uk for a wee while to detox after 6 weeks on contiki…probly stay up in leeds with family then head home to NZ…

when are you arriving in London ?

• 11 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey,

I’ll be on London the day before the tour starts, at 7AM!! how tiring haha..

Ill be in london the night the tour ends before i go to malta for two nights then im back for another night before i go to the states for 2 weeks, im so excited haha!!

are you guys stayig at the RN? I’ll be staying there, maybe we can all catch up and do some sight seeing of london together before the tour starts? I’ll hopefully be meeting up with Cassie (who is going to Egypt on tour with us) and Dale (as above, who will be staying in Greece doing the Island hopping option)

• 12 Feb 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

we live in London already but are staying at the RN for convienence the night before.

yep would be keen to meet up before hand.. could even help out with the good hot spots to see….Did a lot of London last year when we arrived…

Best hot spots

St Paul Cathederal
    Harrods
    Parliament Buildings
    Big Ben
    Buckingham Palace – of course
    Picadilly Circus
    Oxford Street – awsome shopping but expensive

then there is all the extras you pay for like
    London Eye
    Maddam Taussords
    etc

• 12 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

thats awesome!!

sorry, but what was your name?

is there like a bus we can take which will take us to all those places or anything like that?

• 13 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

yeh for sure!!! Dale nd i speak on msn, we’ve become good friends via the net and i think we’ll become even closer on tour.. it’s going to be a crazy 6 weeks .. and to think ur stuck with me the whole time .. muwahahaha haha im kidding im not that bad =P

• 1 Apr 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

Hey there guys, I totally just realised that there were MORE forums for our tour.

Crazy, I know.

haha.

So YES i will TOTALLY come on the day tour with you guys, and I think I may stay at the RN the night before, seeing as everyone is staying there haha. Otherwise I have a feeling I may just miss the bus?? :P

which would be tragic.

I still have no idea where abouts I’m staying in London yet?? Any ideas which pubs I should stay at?

Slash, where abouts IS the RN?

haha.

I’m seriously hopeless.

and I leave in 120 days.

ahhh.

Cass…

• 1 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hahaha, im staying at the imperial hotel the night before, and the week before that im staying in a hostel near hyde park. the RN is at russel square. i have 136 days till i leave, scary!

Dale

• 1 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

okay okay here’s the go .. the RN is bedford way wc1 if that makes sense thats the address lOl the RN is where the Contiki basement is lovely!!

woo only 150 days for me so exciteddd booya!!

p.s did anyone else get the email from Chris? another boy on tour Dale wont be alone in Greece anymore hehe

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion