Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the Big Walkabout dep Sydney Jan 2013

13 Oct 2012 Jodie asked

Jodie

Hello, Is anyone doing the above trip next year?! I'm coming alone from the UK so would be good to know some of my fellow travellers beforehand?!

• 30 Oct 2012 Courtenay said

Courtenay

Hi Jodie, I’m doing this tour in January. Dep date is jan 17 from Sydney. I will be travelling alone as we’ll from BC Canada but its my second contiki tour. Don’t worry if you don’t talk to many of the tour group beforehand, you’ll make great friends very quickly when you all meet up :)

• 22 Nov 2012 Jodie said

Jodie

Sorry i haven’t replied sooner didn’t know anyone had replied!!! Oh cool i start on the 20th Jan! Oh good i’m glad you’ve said that i can’t wait to leave the Uk for a bit of sun weathers rubbish here!!! :)

• 28 Nov 2012 denise said

Default_avatar

Hi Jodie and Courtenay,
    I’m going on this trip in January as well. Weather here is getting a little rough, so I’m looking forward to the trip :) See you soon!

• 28 Dec 2012 Laurel said

Laurel

i did this tour last year, there also all the east coast tours and the northern territory tours that are included in it, if you want to meet a few more people such as the "beaches and reefs, rainforrest ones ect. i forgot what else they were called, but that might help you meet a few more people :)

• 31 Dec 2012 Courtenay said

Courtenay

Hey everyone, how’s it going? Just got a pre-departure booklet…so excited now!!! I just realized that my first post says my dep date is jan 17 but i meant Jan 20 so I will be on the tour with all of you. Can’t wait to meet in person :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.