Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on European Adventurer June 28 2013?

17 Oct 2012 Elyse asked

Elyse

Just looking for anyone thinking ongoing on the European Adventurer on June 28 2013?

• 24 Oct 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Hey yea looking at doing this one or either the two that leave the weeks before hand. Any reason why you are doing the 28th? Have you booked?

• 25 Oct 2012 Elyse said

Elyse

I haven’t booked yet, but hopefully in a couple of weeks! After the tour we are going to a school in Italy to learn Italian and it starts on the 5th of August and the Contiki ends on the 4th of August so it gives us just enough time to get to Italy. We may possibly do the trip leaving a week before hand but pretty sure it’s all go for the 28th!

• 4 Nov 2012 Minnie said

Minnie

I’m looking at doing this one, too. I’m pretty keen on booking real soon! Seems like heaps fun

• 12 Nov 2012 Emmah said

Emmah

Hey guys I have booked for the June 28th! Im doing it alone so would really like to connect with anyone doing the same trip.

• 12 Nov 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Hey Emma! I ended up booking this trip too (and going solo also)! Where are you from?

• 12 Nov 2012 Elyse said

Elyse

Hey, I have booked (for my boyfriend and me). Can’t wait! Where are u both from?

• 13 Nov 2012 Emmah said

Emmah

I’m from Melbourne, Australia! I’m so excited!! Where are you girls from?

• 13 Nov 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Little Wellington, New Zealand. Is anyone planning on staying in London a few days before and/or after?

• 13 Nov 2012 Emmah said

Emmah

I just turned 24 so ill be 24 on tour I also plan a few days in London either side of the tour so if anyone else is give us a shout

• 13 Nov 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Sorry I wrote that before doing my research haha. I will be there a few days after, trying to toss up whether or not to do the ‘London Explorer’ or just do my own thing! p.s. yay to others travelling solo! Nervy!!

• 13 Nov 2012 Emmah said

Emmah

Haha Jenna! Yep they say some of the best trips you do are alone so I’m pretty excited . I’m in London a week before and a week after to catch up with a few people I know living there! there are heaps of Aussies and I would imagine kiwis around so it will feel like home traveling around London that I can vouch for!

• 13 Nov 2012 Minnie said

Minnie

Guys! I’ve booked mine too how exciting! Also going solo

• 13 Nov 2012 Nate said

Nate

theres about 10 of us that we know so far booked on the June 7th Departure :)

• 24 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

Hi im also really keen to do this tour havent booked yet but this will be the one im going to do! :) im 20 from Melbourne and going alone which im a bit nervous about but i see im not the only one :) does anyone else have plans for after the tour?

• 24 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

Hey Paige, theres about 15+ of us so far on the June 7th Departure, almost all of us are going Solo too, and we are all meeting up in London beforehand to sightsee together, :) so if you’re keen to book for that date, im sure everyone would love to have you.

• 24 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

i wish i could but i cant i have uni exams until the 20th of June :( have you already booked?

• 24 Dec 2012 Nate said

Nate

That sucks! I sure have.

• 24 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

so exciting i cant wait to book! where you from? and do you have any plans for after the tour?

• 24 Dec 2012 Dave said

Dave

Going solo too. Arriving a few days before hand in London to see Tame impala

• 12 Jan 2013 kelliemorgaann said

kelliemorgaann

I’ve booked for this on the 28th of June going solo would love to get in contact with people who are going on this date too! So excited

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion