Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights Summer 2010 HELP?!

2 Dec 2009 sricha20 asked

sricha20
I'm in the process of scheduling the European Highlights trip in early June, however none of my friend can afford to come with me.
Is this a normal thing that occurs? I'm determined to go on this trip regardless of whether or not I go with people I know.

--> Is it okay to go on trips by yourself? Do other people do this regularly? If you have done any trips alone, I would really appreciate your input.
  • 2 Dec 2009 TashD said

TashD

Hey Sricha
    Definitly ok to travel by yourself!!! – Go for it – you will be surprised at the amount of solo travellers on your tour!!
    I am in the same situation – for the past 6years ive wanted to travel europe and none of my friends could afford it or they had other committments … so instead of missing out ive booked my tour as a solo and i cant wait!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Dec 2009 sricha20 said

sricha20

phew*
    I’m so glad someone is relating lol I can’t wait to go, and I’m so determined to actually do it. I’m not waiting for anyone lol

• 2 Dec 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

Take a look around the board you’ll find a lot of people in the same position as you. I went by myself on 4 tours and loved every one.

• 2 Dec 2009 TashD said

TashD

you will have a blast when you go and when you come back your mates will wish they went too!!!
    Lol – yes dont be an idiot like i was in waiting for sooo long to book it!!!

• 3 Dec 2009 Bk said

Default_avatar

Am planning to join April 10 2010 and am on my own. I cant wait.

• 13 Dec 2009 jennih said

jennih

I’m going june 30th 2010 (:

• 15 Dec 2009 Nikcii said

Nikcii

hey, im thinking of doin this tour in june.. think it starts june 16th, and ill be going by myself for the first time as my friend cant afford to come either! it sounds scary but i can guarentee by day 2 everyone will be one big family Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Dec 2009 Explorer1155688 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by jennih:

Hey im going on that one too.
    Im Caitlin from Sydney you?

• 2 Jan 2010 Jaccles said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Angel84:
    you will have a blast when you go and when you come back your mates will wish they went too!!!
    Lol – yes dont be an idiot like i was in waiting for sooo long to book it!!!

Hi Angel84
    Which European Adventurer are you going on? What date does yours leave? I am doing the one which departs london on 25 June 2010.
    Jac

• 17 Jan 2010 HaileyJ said

Default_avatar

Im doing my trip solo also… wanted to do it years ago but kinda same situation. Got sick of waiting for everyone else so just went crazy and booked solo. Not long now its going to be good times!

• 18 Jan 2010 jennih said

jennih
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1155688:
    quote:

Hey!! I’m Jenni from NZ (: how exciting! Got fb?

• 23 Jan 2010 Explorer1155688 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1155688:
    quote:

Hey!! I’m Jenni from NZ (: how exciting! Got fb?

sure do look me up Caitlin Nutsford

• 26 Jan 2010 JenLafLove said

Default_avatar

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said, my friend went on a trip last spring by herself and had a blast Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My sister and I are going on the European Highlights tour leaving from London on June 14th. Anyone else doing that one?

• 8 Feb 2010 sricha20 said

sricha20

I’m going June 10th, I’m soooo excited it’s ridiculous

• 11 Feb 2010 KerrieBear said

Default_avatar

I’m going on that one too sricha (June 9th/10th??) and i’m going by myself! So we can be buddies! =)

• 22 Mar 2010 tchick186 said

Default_avatar

Im doing the one departing June 7 from USA thru the June 22 2010!!! I guess it departing june 9 if you are from Austrlia

here i created a group of facebook!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108578089161845

• 7 Jun 2011 AnnaBanana said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone my name is Anna and I am going on the June 9th/June 10th trip for European Highlights!! Excited to meet all of you!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion