Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European plus Greek Islands June 2013

17 Oct 2012 Crystal asked

Crystal

Hi I have booked the tour for the 30th of June 2013 and travelling solo for the first time .. If anyone is thinking of going or booked let me know as i'd love to get to know a few people before I go. If anyone has done this trip and has any feedback / advice that would be great also .

• 18 Oct 2012 gabrielle said

gabrielle

I am booked for this same tour but leaving 9 June 2013!.. my mum did the same tour when he was 19 and sounds amazing!

• 18 Oct 2012 Steveybaby said

Steveybaby

id love to do this tossing up between this and grand southern tho,

• 18 Oct 2012 Sammi said

Default_avatar

Doing this although on the 23rd :D

• 22 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Gabrielle, Im doing the tour on the 9th too!!

We have a facebook page if you wanna join! There is 6 of us so far! :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/265534193567377/

• 26 Oct 2012 BrookeS said

BrookeS

Im also thinking of booking 9th June!! Solo also :)
    Sooooo exciting!!!

• 20 Nov 2012 Tim said

Tim

Doing this one on the 23rd of June, so keen!

• 24 Nov 2012 Camila said

Camila

Hey Crystal, I’m booked and going on the Ultimate European + Greek Islands on the 30th too!! How exciting is it? I’m heading into London a month early to see everything before the tour, what are your plans?

• 26 Nov 2012 Crystal said

Crystal

Hey camila , I’m so excited I just want it to be June already ! My plans are to head over a couple of days before the tour then stay around 6 months working and traveling. If I can afford the full 6 months that is. Fingers crossed . My sister did this contiki this year and said it was amazing !

• 26 Nov 2012 Camila said

Camila

yes my thoughts exactly :) working gaps top have some extra spending money I’m heading to London a month early starting with family.. we should catch up before?

• 26 Nov 2012 Crystal said

Crystal

Yeh we should definitely Before the contiki starts! I haven’t organised any flights or anything yet I don’t have a clue about dates but I’m thinking a few days before I’ll go over :)

• 28 Nov 2012 BrookeS said

BrookeS

Hey my friend and I are booked in for the 30th June! OMG CANT WAIT!!! Bring on JUNE :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Ash said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, me and my mate just booked for this tour on the 30th! Cant wait!

• 11 Dec 2012 Crystal said

Crystal

I cannot wait exactly 200 days tomorrow!! Camila has created a Facebook group so we can alll chat before the contiki if you haven’t seen it already :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/424020331002902/

• 11 Dec 2012 Ash said

Default_avatar

Cheers Crystal, I have joined the facebook group, so excited :D!

• 11 Dec 2012 Ash said

Default_avatar

whoops double post

• 11 Dec 2012 Nicholas said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I will be joining Ash on the 30th June trip. This will be my first contiki, extremely excited. I have requested to join the fb group :)

• 11 Jan 2013 Explorer1233243 said

Default_avatar

hey for people who are doing the ultimate european on the 23rd here is the group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/489867171046769/

• 13 Jan 2013 Andrea said

Andrea

I’m in the process of booking this tour for the 30th, but going to Egypt instead! I can’t wait! :D

• 15 Mar 2013 Dave said

Dave

Hey guys, booked for the 30th! Not long now, I look forward to having a drink and a laugh with you all :)

• 23 Apr 2013 bri-bri said

bri-bri

Can’t wait for this tour!!!! Doing it with a friend but I’m planning on traveling alone after it into September probably…. If anyone’s interested in teaming up let me know! Joining the fb page as we speak can’t believe we only have two months to go :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion