Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New york Explorer 14th sep 2010

23 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...
Hey all, just wondering if anyone is on this tour? im going it alone so was hoping to get in contact with some people who are on it...hope to from people soon
  • 23 Jun 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

Hi there i’m Claire 28 from Sydney Australia and i’m booked in for this too! Where are you from? I’m also travelling alone!

• 23 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

Hey Claire, Im jarrad im also from sydney, add me on facebook if you like..just search jarrad thornton…im so pumped to get to the states..

• 23 Jun 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

Are you going anywhere besides New York? I know i can’t wait! I’m off to the UK & Europe after New York so i’m so pumped to get over thereWink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 23 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

yeh im doing a tour around l.a, las vegas etc before new work and after new york im heading to hawaii to relax a little

• 25 Jun 2010 MissBec said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, Im Bec from Perth, i’m doing the NY Explorer on this date, will arrive in NY on the 8th Sep. Can’t wait to meet both of you!

• 26 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

hey bec, nice to meet you. Im getting to new york the day before the tour starts staying in the same place as the tour is..Do you have facebook?

• 26 Jun 2010 MissBec said

Default_avatar

Yeh, I’m on facebook. My name is bec livingstone. Add me if you like.

• 26 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

ok so there alot of bec livingstone’s lol so im really not sure if i added you..if not im jarrad thornton so maybe you can find me…

• 27 Jun 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

Yay another person! I tried to add you both but not sure which ones you were as there were a few of you both! What are your profile pics like so I can pick the right onesWink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 27 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

my profile pic is me standing there on a beach with my wake board, u cant really see my face cause its taken from the back a bit and i have my shirt off haha, hope tht helps

• 27 Jun 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

Sweet i found you now. I’m going to LA before New York as well. I fly in the day before the tour starts and staying in the same hotel as the tour too.

• 28 Jun 2010 MissBec said

Default_avatar

Found you both on facebook. We should all have dinner the night before the tour, we’ll all be at the hotel. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Jun 2010 JayBoi... said

JayBoi...

got your request, yeh im there the night of the 13th tht sounds good to me

• 28 Jun 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

My flight doesn’t get into New York until 5.30pm but i’m def up for dinnerSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1183186 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I’m Louise, Im from the Melbourne area and I’m doing this tour on my own. I’ll be in the states for about 3 months and I’m doing another Contiki tour right before the New York one! I’m so excited! Add me on facebook! search for .. Louise Matthews, can’t wait to meet everyone! I’ll try and find all of you too :P

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1183186 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, Louise again!
    I thought I would create a Facebook group because it’s hard to find all of you :P
    So join the group so we can all talk!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gro…?gid=141831672495897

• 13 Jul 2010 Tallyho said

Tallyho

HI EVERYONE!!
    My names Talia and my sister and I will also be joining all you lovely people. We are from Queensland and dead set excited to be heading to New York! Any of you seeing anymore of America??

<3 Tal

• 13 Jul 2010 TheClaireBear said

Default_avatar

Hey Louise & Talia! It’s good to find mote people! Louise I looked you up but there were like 8 different Louise Matthews! What does your profile photo look like? The link didn’t work for the group either. What’s the name of the group? Talia do you & your sister have facebook? I’m going to LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon & Utah before I go to New York! What are you guys doing before/after New York?

• 17 Jul 2010 Poch said

Poch

hi guys! i’m Poch from the Philippines. i’ll be joining this tour too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> will be arriving on the 13th of sept. also traveling alone.

• 3 Aug 2010 Explorer1183186 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m sorry I took so long to get back to you!! My profile picture always changes but at the moment its a picture of Johnny Knoxville :P

Try typing in Contiki New York Explorer September 2010 you should find our group there…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.