We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.
Are the optional's worth it?
Thought it would be helpful to have people list the optionals they did while travelling in different countries and let us all know if its worth it!
I am interested to know about:
Berlin - Historical Walking tour - 9 euros
- Eye Spy Berlin - 16 euros
Prague - Lunch time cruise - 25 euros
- Traditional Czcech Evening - 27 euros
Vienna: Old vienne Scnaps Museum - 6 euros
Dinner & Mozart Concert - 64 euros
Budapast: Parliment Tour - 17 euros
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- czech republic
- travel advice
- 2 responses so far
hi, I went on a 3 week contiki in europe in June and did a few of the optionals you listed so i thought id just let you know about them:
- the Berlin historical walking tour is very interesting and not too costly so id definately suggest it. the guides are very informed and keep you interested with random interesting facts.
- the eye spy tour is a small kind of pub crawl, but the pub crawl in Prague is way better!
- the prague lunch cruise is interesting if you are interested in history, the boat trip is quite long but you get some free drinks and the food is really good!
Hope that helps
thats great thanks michael!
We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.