Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer June 2013?? :)

22 Oct 2012 DanielleAmy asked

DanielleAmy

Who is going on European Explorer plus Mykonos Island 30 June 2013????

• 16 Nov 2012 Zowie88 said

Zowie88

hey, im not but im doing the European impressions on the 20th June, then having a few days between in Athens, then Doing the Greek island Adventurer on the 15th July, it worked out to the same amount of days but more time in Greece which i wanted, i do miss out on a few places in Italy, but id rather be by the water i think, have you booked your tour? and are u travelling alone?

• 6 Dec 2012 Bree said

Bree

Hi Danielle, I am going on this tour although I am doing the Greek Isle cruise, I am travelling solo and cant wait!! I know people who went on the this tour a few years back and only heard amazing reviews (they also went on the cruise)

• 6 Dec 2012 Zowie88 said

Zowie88

Hey Bree, what date is ur Greek island tour, is it the same one as me? I was alittle scared to go solo, but seems like most people do :)

• 6 Dec 2012 Bree said

Bree

Hi, I think I am cruising from the 15th- 18th of July, not sure. I can’t actually wait to to go solo, although this is part of the reason I decided to go on a tour, as it’s my first trip overseas!!!!

• 13 Dec 2012 DanielleAmy said

DanielleAmy

Yeah Zowie I have booked it and travelling with my boyfriend :) Bree, so your departure date is 30 June too?
    It is my first trip to europe pretty nervous already but im sure it will be amazing!

• 16 Dec 2012 Bree said

Bree

yeah I can wait, I don’t really have any nerves, just impatience that it isn’t tomorrow!!

• 23 Dec 2012 Andrew said

Andrew

Yep :) I’m doing this tour and I’m so excited about it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion