Community_discussions_small  

Question

Croatia Island Cruising- August 2013??

22 Oct 2012 Rebecca asked

Rebecca

Is anyone doing this tour in August? Or is anyone has done this tour, I would love some feedback about it! :)

• 22 Oct 2012 DJMELB22 said

DJMELB22

hey

im doing this tour in august what dates are you doing it?? im doing it solo?

• 22 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

I am going solo too! I am originally booked for Aug 8 but I think I am going to switch to the 15th so I can spend my birthday sailing! :) What dates are you doing?

• 26 Apr 2013 squirbs said

squirbs

Hey Rebecca, I think maybe you have your dates wrong with the 15th actually leaving on the 17th of August. If you ended up booking on the one on the 17th of Aug, me and a friend are also going on that one. Looking forward to it!

• 29 Apr 2013 Erndog said

Erndog

Hi Rebecca,

I was thinking of doing this tour in August as well! Not sure when but 15th might be an option! I’m coming from NYC!

• 30 Apr 2013 kim said

kim

Hi Rebecca,

I am signed up for the August 15th trip which departs Croatia on the 17th. I think the start dates are different depending on what country you are coming from (takes a while to get to Croatia from California with the time difference)

• 4 May 2013 BecE said

Default_avatar

Hi Rebecca, I am looking to do the Aug 17th Tour solo also! Have you booked?

• 4 May 2013 az. said

az.

hey yeah me and a friend are doing it! 17th tour starting in Dubrovnik to split!! cant wait!

• 11 Jul 2013 Rachael said

Rachael

No one doing Aug 8th? Thats the trip I am on.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.