Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA. New York Start. 4th Aug - 20th Aug 13

22 Oct 2012 hayleyhorowitz asked

hayleyhorowitz

i just booked this tour!! anyone else booked in??

• 4 Nov 2012 Kimmy said

Kimmy

hi hayley, i’m 90% sure i am going to book this tour! My plan is to do the grand southern from LA to NY and then pick this one up so this way I get to see NY and more of LA :)

• 5 Nov 2012 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

That is awesome! i cannot wait it will be great and alot of people reckon its a great time of the year to head over :)

• 7 Nov 2012 Kimmy said

Kimmy

Definitely a great time! I’ve heard lots of good things. Are you doing any more of the US or just this tour?

• 8 Nov 2012 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

ill be arriving in new York on Sunday 4th August so ill have 3 days by myself to travel then after 3 days in los angeles to do the same. not too sure yet what ill be doing but i would LOVE to go to the Ellen Degeneres show!

• 14 Jan 2013 Laura said

Laura

Hey! Only just saw this. I’m booked in for the Best of the US tour (starting in NY) but we’ve extended our stay in NY & LA. :)

• 15 Jan 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

are you staying at the same hotel that the contiki is booked with in NY & LA? thats what i am planning to do :) ekk im so excited

• 16 Jan 2013 Laura said

Laura

We were going to stay in the same hotels before & after the tour but Contiki could only get us in for 1 night so we found out own hotels. We’re staying in a hotel in Times Square before the tour. After the tour we have a hotel in Hollywood & we’re also staying in the Disneyland hotel for a couple of nights. Can’t wait! :) Have you been to the US before?

• 17 Jan 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

oh cool! thats what i am planning to do to stay closer to times square before the tour.. definitely doing the sex and the city tour! oh disneyland … HOW EXCITING.. i have so much i want to do but dont know where to start since ill be by myself i just cant make any decisions i want to do EVERYTHING haha.

nah i havent been to the US before im so excited it still seems so surreal :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.