Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the Thailand East Hopper in June 2013

22 Oct 2012 Tyronske asked

Tyronske

Hey guys,

New to this and this will be my first trip through contiki just wondering if anyone else in out there in the world has done this trip in June or is looking at doing it in June? Your feedback or ideas are greatly appreciated :-)

• 23 Oct 2012 Timbo88 said

Timbo88

A bunch who i just got back with are targeting the East tour on June 25 after doing the West Tour together. We loved it and had the most amazing time :)

• 23 Oct 2012 Tyronske said

Tyronske

Aww nice I’m heading to the east tour 22-30 June 2013 how was the West tour? What where the highlights? Thanks for the comment,

• 23 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

I just booked this tour for 6 July 2013!

Tyronske

Have you heard anything about it from friends? My tour just finishes prior to yours. LOL

• 23 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

I haven’t, I read the reviews and it looked really good. My Dad has been to Koh Samui, and he said it is absolutely stunning. I showed him both tours, he said to do the East rather than the West.

Tyronske

Yeah I heard the East tour is more a party tour and the west is a relaxing tour. Guess each to there own.

I’m looking forward to the trip should be swell.

• 23 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

Likewise! I’m finishing up my Europe tour a few days beforehand. I just want to ride an elephant!

Tyronske

Sounds like a solid trip. I just want to drink out of a bucket and possibly ride an elephant.

• 30 Oct 2012 Tina said

Default_avatar

Tara! Timbo, Myself and 10 others jsut did the West tour. best 2 weeks of our lives and have just booked to 6jul13! you will be on our tour… I should probs warn you.. shits gonna get weird.. ahhaha see you there!! also we have a facebook group- dont knwo how to link it to this page :S

• 30 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

Tina, I did a search and think I’ve found the group!

• 30 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

• 30 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

• 30 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

• 30 Oct 2012 Tara said

Tara

• 20 Nov 2012 Madeline said

Default_avatar

Hey me and a friend want to go in july, Does the 6th tour conincide with a full moon party?

• 20 Nov 2012 Madeline said

Default_avatar

Hey me and a friend want to go in july, Does the 6th tour conincide with a full moon party? It seems the trip on the 18th will mean we are in Koh Pha Ngan on the 24th of july when the party is on

• 7 Dec 2012 roberttsi said

Default_avatar

I’m doing this. Plz let me know……
    Affordable SEO Packages India

• 7 Dec 2012 roberttsi said

Default_avatar

do let me know…..

• 11 Dec 2012 Ricky said

Ricky

I have booked the south east Asia in a shoestring for June 24 for 33 days

• 11 Jan 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hi I am considering the East Hopper during June / July 2013… Solo Act ;-) I hear these months are rainy season.. Is it so? what are the weather conditions?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.