Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the Thailand East Hopper in June 2013

22 Oct 2012 Tyronske asked

Tyronske

Hey guys,

New to this and this will be my first trip through contiki just wondering if anyone else in out there in the world has done this trip in June or is looking at doing it in June? Your feedback or ideas are greatly appreciated :-)

• 11 Jan 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hi I am considering the East Hopper during June / July 2013… Solo Act ;-) I hear these months are rainy season.. Is it so? what are the weather conditions?

• 11 Jan 2013 Fiona said

Fiona

Hi I am considering the East Hopper during June / July 2013… Solo Act ;-) I hear these months are rainy season.. Is it so? what are the weather conditions?

• 12 Jan 2013 Timbo88 said

Timbo88

Hey Fiona. Im doing the July 6th East Hopper with a few other mates i just did the West Hopper with last year. The months are the dry season for the East side and wet for the West side apparently from what ive been told. It’s why they run the two tours alternative times of the year as those are the best seasons for them apparently. Mind you as soon as it rains it clears up pretty quickly anyway.

Timbo88

Hey Fiona. Im doing the July 6th East Hopper with a few other mates i just did the West Hopper with last year. The months are the dry season for the East side and wet for the West side apparently from what ive been told. It’s why they run the two tours alternative times of the year as those are the best seasons for them apparently. Mind you as soon as it rains it clears up pretty quickly anyway.

Timbo88

Timbo88

Hey fiona, im doing the east hopper on July 6th. Ive heard it’s the dry season for the east side hence they run the tours then and why they run the west tours in different months as it’s the better conditions for that tour then. hope it helps

Timbo88

Hey fiona, im doing the east hopper on July 6th. Ive heard it’s the dry season for the east side hence they run the tours then and why they run the west tours in different months as it’s the better conditions for that tour then. hope it helps

• 1 Feb 2013 czendejas said

czendejas

I will be going on the Thai Island Hopper East June 17-25 and will be there for the full moon party :)
    Any one else thinking of going on the same tour?

• 1 Feb 2013 czendejas said

czendejas

I will be going on the Thai Island Hopper East June 17-25 and will be there for the full moon party :)
    Any one else thinking of going on the same tour?

• 2 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Just got back from Vietnam Highlights and am booking the East tour that starts on the 29th of June. So keen! Not sure if I’m going to make any of the full-moon parties, but I’m sure there’ll be something fun going on anyway. I can’t wait to get back to Asia. The next 6 months can’t go fast enough :)

• 21 Mar 2013 JaredJ said

JaredJ

Hey, im going on either the 17th of June or 15th of August for the East tour and stopping off in Singapore on the way back, anyone else (long shot) from NZ doing this?

• 26 Mar 2013 Bron said

Bron

Hi I’m doing the East tour June 29 too! Am really excited, especially to meet all you guys on my tour, but a little nervous too haha!

• 26 Mar 2013 Bron said

Bron

Hi I’m doing the East tour June 29 too! Am really excited, especially to meet all you guys on my tour, but a little nervous too haha!

• 26 Mar 2013 Bron said

Bron

• 26 Mar 2013 Bron said

Bron

• 26 Mar 2013 Bron said

Bron

Gah, uploaded too many times by accident! Sorry guys ;-/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.