Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 2013

23 Oct 2012 Jenna asked

Jenna

Heeeeey!!

Anyone been on the European Adventurer recently?? How did you find it?? - ups and downs, things to be mindful of etc.? Alternatively, anyone thinking of travelling June/July next year??

Love to hear from you all!!!

• 23 Oct 2012 Lisa :) said

Lisa :)

Hey i’m hoping to go on my own in 2013 in july/august hopefully, my main worry is going by myself and no one wanted to befriend me haha! I hope to go on the 25 day trip :)

• 23 Oct 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Hi Lisa! Yes I agree going solo is a bit daunting I’m a box of nerves just thinking about it haha! You wouldn’t consider the European Adventurer for 37 days or are you looking for something shorter?

• 23 Oct 2012 Lisa :) said

Lisa :)

i don’t think i have enough money for 37 days i didn’t even realise you could go for 37 days :O i’m practically starting to save now … :( 25 days is what i thought of! have you booked?

• 23 Oct 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Yea the 37 days is the called the “European Adventurer” – I’ve only just started saving also, and most likely taking a loan from my lovely parents. But my thoughts are if I’m there (all the way from little NZ) I may as well stay for a bit longer and Mykonos and Croatia look amazing on this tour. I haven’t booked yet but plan to within the next couple of days!

• 26 Oct 2012 StaceyS. said

Default_avatar

Hey Jenna, I have booked this tour for June 7th Next year :) There are a few of us who have joined on Meet Ups! I am also travelling Solo from little NZ. lol.

• 26 Oct 2012 Adele said

Adele

Hey :) Im wanting to travel in July/August next year on one of the european tours but haven’t decided which one yet. Im from Melbourne in Australia and planning to travel alone as well. has anyone previously been on a contiki tour?

• 27 Oct 2012 Jenna said

Jenna

Hey Stacey! I know, sounds like you have a good group for that departure date – I was hoping to leave a little later, but good to know the Adventurer is popular!!

Hey Adele! New to Contiki but using these forums I have learnt sooooo much!! Any reason why you are wanting to travel later in summer or just preference?

• 27 Oct 2012 Adele said

Adele

well i finish my course in late june so that is the earliest I can get away. I have been looking at the European Impressions though because it includes Spain, whereas some of them don’t.

• 16 Dec 2012 paige said

paige

Hi im 20 from Melbourne and considering doing the late June early July European adventurer. Im also travelling alone and thought it would be good to get to know the people on the trip before we left lol :)

• 20 Dec 2012 Anna said

Anna

I have booked on the 14th of June for next year and cant wait!! I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about it too :)

• 8 Apr 2013 SONIA said

Default_avatar

hey stacey! i have just been looking into booking the european adventurer on june 7th, probably going solo.. first contiki, so excited! what is “meet up” about?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion