Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 28th March 2013

23 Oct 2012 Jensy86 asked

Jensy86

Hey there,
I have booked the tour departing 28th March 2013 and travelling solo for the first time .. Anyone else looking at/booked this tour - would love to get to know others before we leave!
Also, is anyone looking at staying in London after the tour?

Cheers

• 5 Nov 2012 Rachael_Bee said

Rachael_Bee

Hi Jensy :)
    I’ll be on the tour, I’m not staying in London afterwards though.

• 5 Nov 2012 Matty said

Matty

Hi Jensy I will be on this tour and then staying in London for a week before heading off on the GB & Ireland tour on May 17 :)

• 16 Nov 2012 Nic said

Default_avatar

I know I posted the other day, but I’ve since changed my plans, I’m doing the topdeck your instead.. :)

• 3 Dec 2012 amanda09 said

amanda09

Hey I’ll be on the tour :) staying a week before and a couple days after before going to manchester for a few weeks! Can’t wait!

• 3 Dec 2012 Nirvaan said

Nirvaan

Guys, I will also be on this tour not staying afterward. Spending a few extra days in Paris before I leave. Are you guys also staying at the Royal National? Lets have a drink the night before to get to know each other.

Can’t wait

• 5 Dec 2012 George said

George

Just booked in yesterday! Arriving a day before at the Royal National, staying there a day after the tour finishes before leaving, Would like to catch up for drinks beforehand as well.

• 6 Jan 2013 Jensy86 said

Jensy86

I arrive on the 26th, staying at the Royal National also. Would love to catch up for drinks too!
    Not long now….so exciting!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion