Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic 15th Dec - who's going?

24 Oct 2012 Jade asked

Jade

So who is coming along on the European Magic Winter tour departing 15th December? I'm going along for my first contiki tour, by myself, and I'm really quite excited :)

Would love to hear of anyone else going along on this tour...

• 2 Nov 2012 2b said

Default_avatar

i will be going on this tour but mine start on the 14

• 2 Nov 2012 Jade said

Jade

Great! Where about’s are you coming from?

• 2 Nov 2012 2b said

Default_avatar

jade i m coming from canada but i m sooo excited and yourself were you coming from
    are you going to be early in london before the trip start ? i ll be the for the 11 of dec just to do my own exploring first.

• 4 Nov 2012 Jade said

Jade

I’m so excited too!! I’m coming from Sydney Australia. I’ll be landing in London on the 13th, so not much time for exploring beforehand, but I’ll be spending a couple of weeks there after the tour.

• 7 Nov 2012 2b said

Default_avatar

jade hope to meet you in london,my trip said it start the 14 but w will actually start on the 15 hope we are on he same tour because my next trip will be to australia hoping to learn alot from you about your beautiful country. i ll be staying in the imperial hotel lets keep in touch and also i ll be staying a few days in london after the trip maybe we should go exploring and shopping together :)

• 9 Nov 2012 Jade said

Jade

It sounds like we are on the same tour! I’m staying at the other Contiki hotel, the Royal National Hotel I think it’s called, but we will keep in touch, I’d be more than happy to show you a few places when you do come to Australia. It’s beautiful here!! I have family in England that visit me occasionally so I know all the good places to go!

• 11 Nov 2012 2b said

Default_avatar

jade, awesome i looking forward to it also. and i will keep in touch also the moment i get to town soo excited about this trip ;)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion