Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Departing 11 Feb '08

29 Oct 2007 nicoled said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone. I was just hoping to get in contact with some lovely people who are taking the European Inspiration Tour departing on the 11th of Feb. Drop me a line. Look forward to meeting you all!
  • 1 Jan 2008 MATMOO said

Default_avatar

Hi there,

Im Matthew from Australia. Myself and two friends, Shannon and Sarah are coming on this trip. Never experienced Europe before, and doing it in winter on Contiki will be awesome!! Look forward to seeing you there!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 2 Jan 2008 nicoled said

Default_avatar

Hi Matthwew. Glad finally someone has replied, I was getting worried. Not long to go now, I can’t wait.

• 7 Jan 2008 deeplaysbass said

deeplaysbass

My name’s Donald from Australia. My girlfriend Claire and I will both be joining you guys on the bus for this one. Looking forward to it — but it’s the waiting I can’t stand!

• 9 Jan 2008 MATMOO said

Default_avatar

Hiya Donald…..yeah i cant wait too…gonna be wierd coming from Summer into full on winter again…i got no idea what to pack at this point!! …Where in oz do you live?

• 10 Jan 2008 nicoled said

Default_avatar

Hi Donald. Glad to see another couple going. My boyfriend Andrew is coming also. Anyway guys I might not be on here for awhile because I am in the process of moving. We have been living in Broken Hill for the last few years working and our next plans are to move to the UK. So we thought we would do a contiki first. Is anyone else thinking of staying on for a bit?
    Well… if I’m not online again I will see you all very soon. Good luck with the packing, I know I will be needing it. Look forward to meeting you all.
    -nicole

• 18 Jan 2008 rebrobn said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! My name is Renae, and I will be on the bus too. I am travelling all by myself, but i get an extra few days at the end in london, so all good! Hope everyone is bringing their winter woolies, it was 4 degrees in amsterdam a couple of days ago. Hope everyone gets there fine, I am going to be late… Superstar entry style!

• 24 Jan 2008 deeplaysbass said

deeplaysbass

Claire and I have arranged work in England after the tour for around six months, maybe more. We are currently living in rural South-East Queensland, near Brisbane.

• 24 Jan 2008 deeplaysbass said

deeplaysbass

o, & hi Renae (=

• 30 Jan 2008 sessabh said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! my name is Vanessa and I am also on the bus! I can’t believe that our trip is in less than 2 weeks!!!I will see you there!

• 31 Jan 2008 nicoled said

Default_avatar

Hey, does anyone want to meet up before the tour if you have a few days to spare in London?

• 2 Feb 2008 Sammie said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I’m Sam, 19 from Brisbane, Australia. Also on my own. And will be away a total of 9 weeks. Im currently in Thailand where it is soo hot, thus can not wait to cool down. See you all in around a weeks time!

• 3 Feb 2008 Explorer1088462 said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I’m Christine from sydney and myself & my boyfriend will be joing this tour as well. Its great to see some of the names here! We are also moving to the UK and doing this contiki tour before we settle down.
    Very looking forward to seeing you all.

• 3 Feb 2008 Explorer1088466 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, My name is Explorer1088466, but you can call me Aaron. I will be traveling with my partner Explorer1088462 (also known as Christine) and we are off to UK tomorrow afternoon! Can’t wait to meet you all and to discover Europe together! See you then!

• 3 Feb 2008 sessabh said

Default_avatar

I will get in London on the 6th for the “check out London” tour.Is anyone doing the same?

• 3 Feb 2008 Sammie said

Default_avatar

Nah, I am doing London on my own so to speak for 6 days after the tour. Is anyone else hanging out in London after the tour??

• 3 Feb 2008 rebrobn said

Default_avatar

Yes! Glad to hear I am not the only one! I got 2 days after the tour to hang out and check out a bit of london, we will have to talk bout it next week… WOW! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Feb 2008 Sammie said

Default_avatar

Definitely!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.