Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Expresso-April 26, 2013

25 Oct 2012 Samantha asked

Samantha

Hey! I booked my trip to Italy in April. First time with Contiki. Who shall be joining with same tour?

• 28 Oct 2012 Tania said

Tania

Me too! Except it looks like you’ll be going on the Italian Espresso tour 2 weeks before mine

• 1 Nov 2012 Samantha said

Samantha

Hey Tania, I guess I’ll let you know how the trip turned out ")

• 4 Jan 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

Hey Tania! I had to rebook my Italian Espresso tour for the 26th of April. Did you book for this tour?

• 10 Mar 2013 Omega said

Default_avatar

Hi Sam/Tania, I plan on booking this trip as well for Apr 26. Did you already receive the details about the hotels that you will be staying in? Are they central to the cities that you will be visiting? I have read a few posts mentioning that the hotels are not up to the standard you would expect. I guess, we have to keep an open mind about it. If you could share some details about the hotel, it would help me to make a decision and also whether to share a room or get one for myself! Don’t want to get stuck with a bad roommate.

• 11 Mar 2013 Tania said

Tania

Hi Omega, I believe we receive our tour itineraries and hotel details a month before the tour, so I don’t have any information yet. From what I’ve read though, if you’re travelling alone you’ll most likely be paired up to share a room with someone. For the price of the tour, you can’t expect the hotels to be too outstanding, just the basics I imagine.

• 11 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

Hey Omega

My travel agent told me I should start recieving info 3 weeks prior to the trip date.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion