Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thailand island hopper west??? JAN 16th 2013

26 Oct 2012 Laura.Amy asked

Laura.Amy

Who is planning on doing the island hopper west tour on jan 16th.. It's my first trip os by myself :)

• 28 Nov 2012 Beandus said

Beandus

me! hahahha when do you arrive?

• 28 Nov 2012 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Cool :) I’m arriving on the 15th, so only 1 day early.. Where you from??

• 29 Nov 2012 Beandus said

Beandus

ahh i’m there on the 12th, still haven’t booked anything else to do / accom yet though.. hahah are you staying in phuket after the tour?

i’m from sydney! yourself?

• 29 Nov 2012 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Lucky you.. Nah can’t get much more time off work :S I’m from brisbane, so heading to the sunny coast after just to be boring haha.. Would have loved to stay longer but

• 15 Dec 2012 katelyn said

katelyn

Heyyy! I’m going too. First time anywhere in Asia. Are you guys staying at the same hotel we start the tour at for the nights before?

katelyn

Also, how much are you packing? Haha

• 15 Dec 2012 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Yer I’m staying one night early in the same hotel…
    Omg don’t even start on packin I have no idea.. Thinking of hitting up the Boxing Day sales before I leave and just getting few more pairs of denim shorts, some skirts and dresses I could wear to the beach and a few different swimwear choice.. That’s as far as my thinking has gotten.. It’s my first time to Asia in general :)

katelyn

Well I heard the shopping over there was really good (and cheap!) so I was hoping I could buy things there? But I don’t know :( I’ll probably be hell jet lagged.

The guys have it so easy :P I’m coming with my boyfriend and he’ll probably just throw a few things together the day before!

• 15 Dec 2012 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Yer I heard that aswell.. I’m at least going to take some basics to get by with and then buy heaps..
    When are you and your boyfriend arriving

• 16 Dec 2012 katelyn said

katelyn

We get in late on the 14th..
    just staying somewhere cheap in karon beach for a few nights… So excited!

• 15 Jan 2013 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Hey katelyn.. Let me know when your heading to the hotel.. I just arrived tonight, it is so nice :) hope your first few days have been great :)

• 15 Jan 2013 Beandus said

Beandus

Laura! Im in phuket now too, like a 5 min walk from bangla road. Unfortunately i dont have a phone, and have limited internet access hahah

• 15 Jan 2013 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

When did you arrive?? Yer I don’t have a phone I can use, but using the free wifi at the hotel.. What you doing tomorrow, I have nothing planned

• 15 Jan 2013 katelyn said

katelyn

Heyyy! We’re going to head over around 12 since we have to check out of our hotel then… Guess we’ll just wait around til we check in!

Today was awesome! First day here and I love it :)

• 16 Jan 2013 katelyn said

katelyn

Anyone else at sawaddi? We’re here!! Room 4114 :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion