Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Panorama July 2013

28 Oct 2012 Corinne said

Default_avatar

My sister and I are going on the European Panorama in early July. Is anyone else doing this same tour, or have any feedback from the tour?

• 3 Nov 2012 Dave said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m looking at this or either the European escapade tour. Would be interested to hear from people that have done either.

• 4 Nov 2012 Corinne said

Default_avatar

We were tossing up between the two also, but the idea of having rooms to ourselves as well as hotel accommodation won out. Both do sound amazing though

• 3 Dec 2012 Nikki said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m booked to go on the European Panorama leaving 22nd June 2013 :) It’s just me going on it, I’m from Australia :)

• 6 Jan 2013 Roxychikjen said

Roxychikjen

My sister and I are also looking at booking european panorama in late july for 2013 – ive had a few friends already do the tour and said it was AMAZING.

• 29 Jan 2013 Duane said

Duane

Hi, myself and my partner have just booked to go on the European Panorama leaving London on 24th June.

• 13 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

this is a great tour guys! You’ll have so much fun

• 13 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

I am thinking of going on the European Panorama tour but i want to go in April before I start a new job this summer. I just wonder that given the # of countries visited that it may be too rushed? Ideally, I’d love to only see Italy, Spain and Greece. Thoughts? @ Duane—Which tour does not have shared rooms?

• 13 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I never felt rushed at all when we were in any of the major cities (the ones you stay 2 nights in)

• 13 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

Thanks for the reply.

• 14 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

no problem. If you have any other questions about this tour, I can try my best to answer them!

• 16 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

do you know of anyone else that’s gone on other European tours? I’d really like to just see about the most 3 countries. I have 3 weeks off from work in May.

• 18 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

what do you mean? what countries are you talking about?

• 19 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

Italy and Spain mainly … I saw there was an Italian espresso tour and a Spainish spree tour.

• 19 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

No, I don’t know of anyone that went on those specific tours. But from the looks of it, the Panorama goes to the same cities in Italy as the Expresso does. The only difference is it seems like you get an extra night in Florence

• 19 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

hey, i appreciate info, thanks. Neveen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.