Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy May 19th-30th 2013

29 Oct 2012 Jessica asked

Jessica

Hi there, my friend and i just booked our first Contiki tour. We would love to see who else would be on the same tour. Love to get in contact before hand :D

• 8 Nov 2012 kyliejane87 said

kyliejane87

Hey Jess!! I’m goin on this tour!! =) it’s my second contiki!! Nice to meet some fellow travellors!!

kyliejane87

I’ve downloaded the contiki app ‘shout’ on my iPhone, it’s a real great way for all our tour to find each other! :)

• 8 Nov 2012 Helen said

Helen

Hey, I’ve just booked this tour! Really looking forward to it although I’m travelling solo so feeling nervous! My first contiki!

• 8 Nov 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey Helen nice to meet you. Dont worry its my first contiki as well, should be really good. Did you join for yhemeet up?

• 8 Nov 2012 Helen said

Helen

Yeah joined the meet up and forums so will be nice to get to know everyone before the tour starts! Should be a great tour

kyliejane87

Hey Helen!! I’m going solo as well!! Nice to meet you!! :)

• 8 Nov 2012 Helen said

Helen

Nice to meet you too Kylie, so good that they have all these meet up forums so we can get to know each other before the tour starts!

kyliejane87

Yeah it’s great hey!! Having alot more luck finding people for this tour then my USA one! The contiki app is seriously great!!

• 18 Mar 2013 Explorer1143662 said

Explorer1143662

I just booked this trip today. I’ve traveled with Contiki before and had a good time. Just two months away!

• 28 Mar 2013 Joey said

Joey

Have booked our tour on that date too. Can’t wait :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.